Chapter 40 - Baby.

Začít od začátku

I walked into our room and I opened the closet, yet I got this slight smile to see her clothes hanging together with mine. Yes, Bella had moved in with me right after I proposed her and we have been living together since then. Mrs Andres, became the happiest when she got to know about us and she even warned me to never let my woman go.

I said it, she's mine and of course, I wouldn't let her go or make her leave me at any cost. She's my wife to be some more and I wouldn't risk my life by losing her.

I got ready in some casual clothes in a wink and I am already waiting for the breakfast. I sat there patiently, giving time for both the ladies to serve me food and I took the time to study my already changing into lively house. My once grey and black walls are no longer dark and it's in this colourful way with pictures of us around.

How does she change me like this? How come she captives me like this?

I heard a sudden squel from the kitchen which disturbed my thoughts and I got up to rush to them.

I relaxed when I saw them both giggling together. I cleared my throat as I leaned my side on the counter beside and their happy demeanor turned quiet.

What are they discussing secretly? I wanted to pester their mice like conversation but I don't want to disturb their sweet time together.

"The breakfast will be served in minutes and you know that I don't like people standing here, watching me cooking. " Mrs Andres being herself, ordered me to leave and I did it immediately. That's my mother alike lady there and I love her.

I wish my own would give me at least the minimum of how Mrs Andres's treating me or Bella but I know, that it's only going to be my false hope.

I walked back to the dining area and the two women came into my vision to serve the breakfast. Mrs Andres had started to clean around after that as Bella and I started digging in the food.

Suddenly, Bella's face scrunched and she stood up while running into the kitchen. I was shocked and I stood up along her while following behind her trance.

What happened? She was throwing up pretty badly and I was so worried as I took long stride towards her.

"Boy, you go eat. She's fine and I will take care of that. " Mrs Andres came in between and stopped me from going near her.

"But, she's...she's throwing up. She's not fine. " I mumbled in worry as my arm tried to reach up to her. My heart paining every second to not be there for her and why is Mrs Andres blocking my way.

"You trust me right. You go and eat first . " The motherly woman said as she pushed me away from the kitchen.

I believed her words and left the kitchen with a heavy heart. I didn't continue eating but straight away strolled to my room to get ready. For what? I don't know, because my minds blank, thinking of her state.

But, I trusted Mrs Andres with Bella.

I was putting on my tie and the bedroom door opens, walked in my love. Blushing and looking up at me as shyness took over her. I turned around and pulled her in my arms, kissing the top of her head as my heart warms.

"I'm okay. " she knew that I will be hurt by now of how I saw her. She hugged me and at the middle she kissed my chest.

We pulled apart and her eyes twisted in confusion as she scanned my look.

"Where are you going? " Bella questioned and I just shrugged.

Where am I going? I mean, why do I get dressed randomly. Am I going insane with how I saw her?