chapter 46

Lena's POV

"Want a frie" Mia said as she took a frie out of her plate "sure" I responded as I opened my mouth.

She put the frie into my mouth and giggled "what" I asked giggling back.

"I don't know maybe I just miss this moments" Mia said as she shrugged her shoulders. I smiled at her and took a sip from my strawberrie milkshake "why dont you move with me to central city I have a good place".

She smiled and continued to eat her burger. A couple of hours of laughter and smiles we finally paid the Bill and went for a walk to the park.

"Its cold" Mia said as she shivered slightly I smiled and gave her my jacket "I dont want you to catch a cold".

"Thx Luthor" Mia said as she came closer to me I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

She smirked "what was that for". I smiled at her "what am cold too".

Mia stopped and looked at me in my eyes. I looked back and she leaned in closer, I tried to back away but she kissed me. I tried to fight back but I gave in and kissed her back.

She pulled me closer and her tongue asked accesses to my mouth and I allowed it. We kissed passionately and an image of kara popped inside my head making me pull back.

"I..I can't I have a girlfriend" I said as I started walking away "dont look back dont look back" I whispered but I looked back and I saw mia looking at the floor.

I let out a sigh and kept walking back to salvatore.