chapter 42

KARA'S POV

The dinner was lovely we talked about ex lovers, the salvatore school and many other things but it was time to pop the question.

"Hey we should visit the school again sometime I can take you, hope, Lizzie, Josie, and Penelope" said Lena as she took a sip from her wine. "Ah yes that would be lovely what about tomorrow" I responded as I got the ring under my chair.

"Josie is off and lizzie is your assistant so there and hope and Penelope will be with the two of them" I continued as I stood up. Lena started looking confused "what are you doing".

I grabbed her hand making her stand up " Lena you make me the happiest person in the world, you are smart, talented, and breathe taking, your smile makes me smile and giggle". I took out the ring of the case and kneeled down "Lena I want to be in your life and you in mine but I will take it slow making this the first".

I smiled and I finally asked "Lena will you be my girlfriend and accept this promise ring symbolizing that I will always come back to you". Lena stayed quiet for a minute making me more nervous then what I already am "Yes Kara I will be your girlfriend and accept your promise ring you beautiful dork".

I stood up happily as I slipped the ring into her right hand's ring finger "Kara honey that's the wrong finger" Lena giggled making me smile "I know an saving the other side for the real ring".

Lena started smiling and kissed me and music started playing in the background. I turned around and saw Josie and Penelope smiling along with lizzie and hope and they where holding hands. "Think we are not the only ones that got together today" I whispered to Lena making her smile.

"Hey losers" Penelope said as she hugged lena. "Hey pen" I responded as she hugged me "what are ya'll doing here". Hope smiled "well we decided to skip dinner and come see our favorite couple yet back together".

"Ya'll wanna visit salvatore like now" Lena asked impatiently. We all looked at each other and smiled "HELL YEAH" we all said at the same time.

I know it's late but a road trip with my old friends and my new girlfriend and visiting our old school that's something I cant turn down.

Lena looked at me and smiled "we are going to be stuck with me for about 6 hours". I smirked at her and kissed her "you say it like it's a bad thing"