Chapter 9

Lena's POV
She took me my surprise but her lips where soft it was like if a bunch of fireworks went off inside of me something I never felt with Winn. I wrapped my arms our her waist and pulled her closer as she grabbed my face closer to hers. "Ahem" I heard someone clear their throat and then I forgot the girls are here. I stood up making Kara fall I chuckled a little and picked her up. "Y'all really hate each other that y'all where eating each other's faces off" laughed Penelope along with hope. Josie just looked at Kara like if she was heartbroken, "I gotta go" said Josie as she walked out the door. "Josie wait, come back" said kara as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to look for Josie. "Whats the deal with your girl" I asked confused and Penelope shrugged her shoulders and put a worried look. "so are you and that Kara girl a thing now, because enemies don't kiss each other passingly on the floor" smirk hope. "Let me check up on Josie ok" Penelope said walk to the door "and if you talk about your relationship with Kara don't go into detail until I get back" she closed the door while hope and I started laughing at her.

Kara's POV
I ran to after Josie and I found her sitting in the middle of the hallway crying. "JoJo why are you sad" I said as I sat down next to her putting my arm around her shoulders. "It's har to explain kara" said Josie as she grabbed my hand. "Jo you can tell me anything" I said I squeezed her hand slightly. "Kara I cant tell you but I can show you" whispered Josie. "Ok let's go" I said trying to Stand up but, before I could she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down and kissed me.