Chapter 29

Kara's POV
It hurt seeing Lena and that girl kissing and something was building up on me something it's hard to avoid and it was...jealousy, a feeling that I hate.

"Sorry to interrupt" I said as I turned around to walk the other way and I heard her voice "hey kara, wait up", I turned around and saw Lena walking towards me "Kara come inside with me and Izzie". I tried to protest but she grabbed my wrist to pull me inside, she opened the door and the warm smell of cinnamon filled my nose.

"Wow Lena your house smells beautiful" I said as I turned around seeing Lena and Izzie hugging each other. "Oh yeah thx I bought this candle and it's amazing" the black haired girl said as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Do y'all want anything to eat or drink" she asked and me and Izzie said no at the same time , we giggled and walked towards Lena to help her. We started talking about Izzie and how Lena was part of the cheer team in boarding school.

"Well I have to go since I have the morning shift tomorrow" Said Izzie as she wrapped the  conversation up and grabbed her keys. "Oh and Kara it was nice to meet you" the black haired girl said as she stretched her hand out for me to shake it and I took it. Lena smiled as she walked Izzie to the Door, I was left alone so I decided to look around the place and I saw pictures of her with Gabby and she looked happy like she did when she was with me.

I guess Lena does move fast I said as I though of the day she left.

*Flash back*
I went back to my dorm thinking of the thought of not having Lena In my arms again, not seeing her smile again, and not seeing those green emerald eyes. "Kara it's over now you have time to get your stuff back in the right path" said Alex from behind me, "and I have Chris or Mon-el or whatever you call him".

I turned around and saw mon-el with that smirk that I just want to slap off his face, "Look Alex not now I have to think stuff through and like it or not I will always love Lena no matter how far apart we are from each other or which who we end up with but I will love her and that's a promise I will complete" I confronted her and that's when I ran back to my dorm. I grabbed Lena's hoodie that she left last night with me and it still had her perfume and I started crying.

*End of Flash back*
"I broke my promise" I thought as I felt tears form on my cheek and that's when I felt to arms Warp around me and it was Lena.

I turned around and looked into her green eyes and I couldn't hold it in, I pulled her closer and I kissed Her and I kissed her deeper until it was to late to separate.