"Crying won't fix anything."

I didn't even look at him. He was right but I couldn't help it.

"Hey, Isabel please look at me."

I still didn't look at him. So he turned me around to face him.

"Listen..." He said softly, bending down as he put his hands on my shoulders.

He leveled his face with mine, giving me a close and clear view of his beautiful eyes. I blinked my eyes a few times to clear my eyes from tears. Then I took a deep breath as a sign that I was ready to listen to what he had to say.

"It's not your fault. I know you blame yourself for believing him but you didn't really know, Isabel. You're in love, and that's not wrong."

There's something about him that's so...oddly comforting.

Maybe it's how he's so calm at times where people would usually panic.

Maybe it's how he smiles and laughs at serious situations.

Maybe it's how he's always comes across as nonchalant and so oblivious with how his actions affects people.

Or...

Maybe it's just about the fact that he's here, looking at me straight in my eyes, and assuring me.

"You're not doing anything wrong."

Exactly the words I wanted to hear.

"Alright, I think I can take it from here." Another voice suddenly chirped in.

"Just keep your head up, angel." Josh smiles and let go of my shoulders. He moved away so the person who suddenly show up can take the place. Maybe Josh texted them when we got out of the car.

"Rydes...I'm sorry, I—"

"Shh. You didn't do anything, Ives. You don't deserve this."

Ryder hugged me and I start crying again.

"Remember when dad smiled at you when he was about to die?"

I look at him.

"He smiled not because he was happy to die, but he knows that you'll become stronger when he saw the pain in your eyes. He smiled at you because he believed in you. And I certainly know he'll never going to stop believing." Ryder strokes my head softly.

"You're strong, Ives. When times like this come, when you feel like you're not, I'll always be here to remind you that you are. Just like our father, I believe in you too."

I don't even know how to tell him how damn lucky and thankful I am to have him in my life. Words wouldn't be enough.

Just a minutes ago, I was crying because I felt like my world was falling apart again.

Now, I'm still in tears but no longer for the same reason.

I'm still in tears because he's right. He made me realize a lot of things all over again.

But everytime something like this happens, I can easily forget about things that matters the most.

This is why I'm glad he's always here.

He's willing to lift me back up again and again every time life decides to bring me down to my knees.

"You stopped crying. Are you feeling better?"

"I think so, thanks Rydes." I smiles.

I never regret trusting Ryder, I never will.

"I'll always be there for you. Never forget that." Ryder grins.

"Me too." Josh suddenly interrupted.

"Three." Anthony said smiling.

"Four." Griffin also joins in, laughing.

"Five." Jaden said confused with the number but shrugged anyways.

"And six. You got us, Violet." Bryce winks at me. "Now let's go back home."