Chapter 14 : Meeting Start!

Start from the beginning

"Those fkers still hasn't stopped. They are building a new facility hidden on the mountains. It was only by chance that we found out about it." Said Jason with gritted teeth. Remembering their experience. He doesn't want anyone else to experience that. So he wants to find who is funding them and finish this once and for all.

Medea who is at his side held his hand to comfort him. Jason noticing this kissed her forehead and regained his calmness.

"That is all that we found out. We will continue to monitor them and try to find out more." Said Jason finishing his report to which I nodded and hit the gavel.

"Hows the Realm of the Fae doing?" I asked turning toward Harlequinn Titania

Harlequinn Titania is a descendant of the queen of faeries and was supposed to inherit the throne. Her sister however had other plans. She colluded with the Dark Faeries and started a coup over throwing her mother's reign. Leaving her no choice but to flee. We met her in our visit to England where she was being attacked by the Dark Faeries.

"The bastard is slowly gaining total control of the Faerie World. I found out where they imprisoned my mother, so thats a plus I guess." She said not hiding her resentment towards her sister.

"I see then we will prepare to rescue her once the others return from their missions." I said to her.

The other members are still out on their individual missions. I didn't want to spread our forces too thin especially when doing an important operation like this.

Hitting the gavel once more to sign the next report.

This time it was Yun Yao's turn to give the report.

"So how was China?" I asked her.

She and Setanta were the ones who were sent to investigate in china. Setanta came with her as the situation there was more dangerous than the other places. It is required for us to go in partners when in missions to decrease the dangers we faced. Lily also had a partner however she left her to monitor the area and report her findings first.

"Total Chaos. It seems some God betrayed them and joined a terrorist organization which got revealed forcing him to flee." She said with an exasperated sigh.

"Theres also the fact that the Vermilion Bird and Black Tortoise has been found."

The Vermilion Bird and Black Tortoise are similar to the White Tiger, they were also both sealed into sacred gears. There is also the Azure Dragon and the four of them represents the Four Divine Beasts that act as the guardians to the 4 directions.

"Though luckily for them their families wanted to train them and treasure them." She said with a bitter smile.

Unlike those two, her own family wanted to kill her for greed. Just to obtain her sacred gear they would kill their own family member.

"Anything else to report?" I asked her dragging her out of her melancholy.

"Ah right those bastard family of mine finally angered someone they shouldn't. Which ended up involving two Gods, one protecting the family the other the person they offended. Quite hilarious when I first heard of it." She reported while laughing at the Yun Clan's situation.

The Yun Clan is one of the hidden ancient families in china. They practice a type of power called cultivation, they fight through martial arts and using Inner Qi that they cultivate on their body.

Yun Yao practices this power. She combines it with her sacred gear making her able to match Setanta without going into balance breaker. Granted that Setanta doesn't get serious and activate Gae Bolg's abilities.

After Yun Yao's report I hit the gavel, signaling to move onto the next topic.

"Anything else?"

This time it wa Ilya who raised her hand.

"The Khaos Brigade wants to invite us into their fold." Ilya reported without a change in expression.

Hearing this everyone was startled. The Khaos Brigade is a group of terrorists from different mythologies. Banding together to wreck havok. Each faction had their own different goals so it was not united never the less joining then would be risky.

"What do you guys think?" I asked the members here of their own opinions.

"Honestly I'd refuse. It would be too risky hanging around that group. Some of our enemies are even their own members." Said Setanta declaring his opinion.

"I also agree with this stupid dog. I heard rumors that some of then even contacted the Yao Family along with several Gods, though I don't find any concrete evidence saying so aside from the rumors from info brokers." Said Yun Yao while insulting Setanta.

Hearing Yun Yao call him a stupid dog made him wanna retort but he remembered that they are in a meeting on a serious topic and let it go for now.

"I also agree with them, there is also a chance Veles is with them. If we join we would be exposing ourselves to their other members." Said Ilya expressing her opinion on the matter.

"Theres also my bastard of a grandfather there." Lily said while clicking her tongue. Expressing her disdain towards him.

"I think we should join at least for now. By joining we will be able to use some of their resources and borrow some of their powers. It's not like all of our enemies are members of the organization. The Arclight Family and The Greece researchers still aren't confirmed to be there. We haven't heard anything about that.

We could also monitor their movements better if we are in the organization." Raina said expressing her views on the matter which everyone acknowledged the possibilities and positives after they reveal what they think are the negatives.

"I also agree with Raina's opinion. Although there is a chance that our enemies are also members there. We could use this opportunity to spy on them." Said Quinn in agreement with Raina.

"We could just say that we are dissatisfied with the current situation. After all many of us are exiled or hunted by our family or relatives, or some other enemy out to kill us." Said Jason expressing both his and Medea's opinion as the latter can be seen nodding beside him.

Hearing his words everyone noddes in agreement.

"Now what should we choose?"