Chapter 9 : I promise

Regina's PoV
As everyone walks towards the bloody Issei, theres something on my mind that I want to ask that Fallen Angel.

That name that she spoke about... it belonged to him. I grit my teeth at the thought of that name. Noticing my change of mood my little sister held me hand as if to comfort me.

I guess I should ask her about him, but that will have to wait until later we finish dealing with the situation at hand.

It seems that we failed to save Asia on the end...
______________________________________
Issei's PoV
After punching the Fallen Angel, I was about to fall down after using my
whole power...

As I was about to fall something supports me from my shoulder. When I looked, it was Kiba.

"Good work. You actually beat a Fallen Angel."

He's carrying my shoulder with a smile and is supporting me.

"Yo, you are late Casanova."

"Fufufu, Buchou told me not to interfere."

Buchou did?

"That's right. I believed that you were able to beat the Fallen Angel Raynare."

When I turned around to the direction where the voice came from, Rias-buchou is walking towards me smiling while wavering her crimson hair.

"Buchou? Where did you come from?"

"From the basement. I finished my business, so I used the magic-circle to
come here. It was my first time transporting to a Church, so I was
nervous." She said with a sigh.

I looked behind her and saw that everyone was there, it seems everyone is safe.

Koneko-chan then walked passed me.

Where is she going?

As I was about to ask Buchou stood in front of me.

"Looks like you won safely."

"Buchou... Hahaha, I won somehow."

"Fufufu, excellent. Just what I expected from my servant."

She taps on my nose.

"Ara ara. The Church is in a mess. Buchou, is it alright?"

Akeno-san has a troubled face.

"...Is something wrong?"

I ask Buchou timidly.

"Places like Churches belong to God and to religions related to him, however there are cases like this where it is used by Fallen Angels. Normally if we Devils damage the church, there will be times when they will send assassins after us for revenge and payback."

Wait what?!

"However, it won't happen this time. As this church was already abandoned, and was used by a group of Fallen Angels for their own greed and we just happened to fight in this place that is already abandoned by them. So we didn't actual step foot into the enemy's territory to have war. So it will be treated as just a small fight between Fallen Angels and Devils. As small conflicts like these often happen. They wouldn't bother with us for just a small group like theirs."

I see. So it's a matter of fact of how you see it.

As we were talking Koneko-chan came back.

"Buchou. I've brought it."

Appearing behind us was Koneko-chan who is dragging something behind her.

She appeared from the broken wall where I sent Raynare flying earlier. Looking behind the thing she was dragging we saw the Fallen Angel, Raynare being dragged from her black wing.