Chapter 13 : The Past of the Members

Start from the beginning

He even abandoned and killed his own family what else can't he not do?

Liliane wants to look for her older brother. Based on what she heard her older brother was abandoned by her Father by the other of her grandfather as he proved to be useless in his Grandfather's eyes. Liliane on the other hand gained his approval however when she saw him kill his family that when she decided to plan her escape from him.

These past years she has been looking for the only remaining person that she considers her family. Although she still has no luck she does try to look for him while in her missions.

"Well you'll find him eventually, after all devils have a long life." I said comforting her.

I then introduced Reine to the others.

Besides Liliane there was also Ilya and Nanashi.

Ilya's full name is Ilyaelia Muromets- Romanov. Elia being her birth name later taking Ilya as well to honor her ancestor.

She's a descendant of the greatest Bogatyr of Russia, Ilya Muromets. She came from the royal house of Romanov that ruled Russia for over 300 years.

Apart from being borned with blood of a noble and a hero. She also possessed a lineage connected to a God of Slavic mythology, Svarog and another one that she doesn't talk much about.

We met during one of our travels to Russia. My mother left some items in each of her safehouses so me and Raina decided to go and retrieve them. This safe house that we gone to was located in Russia.

She was running from pursuers when we encountered her. Looking at her plight we couldn't ignore her, so I used the hade's death cap to hide her from her pursuers.

You see some Gods from the Slavic mythology wanted to take Svarog's spot as the chief God. So they cooperated with some other mythology and sealed him, then proceeded to eliminate all his supporters and allies. One of those supporters were the Romanov Clan.

The Romanov Clan was really close with Svarog as one of his concubines were from their clan. So for generations they have supported him and Svarog in turn also supported his descendants. This became a thorn in the other Gods side as the Romanov Family has the power of the Viy. Something that can threaten even the Gods.

So to remove any fear for the future they moved to eliminate the Romanov Family, forcing them into hiding. They hid this from Svarog and when he found out it was already too late.

Nanashi on the other hand was someone we met on our trip to the middle east. Our mother had left a safe house there as well and we came to retrieve the items there.

The Arclight Family somehow caught wind of our presence there and commissioned the Hashshashin to kill us. Nanashi was one of the assassins commissioned to kill us.

In the Hashshashin, there is a special name or rather a title that was given to each generation's leader. They are called 'Hassan-I-Sabbath', in history there have been 19 who were worthy of that name. In the past after the 19th Hassan there was no more person worthy of bearing the name.

So from the 20th head onward there were no more Hassans. The requirement to carry the title was extremely difficult. Each candidate needed to perfect a technique of their own creation that is worthy of receiving the name [Zabaniya], those worthy have their techniques added to the list created by the 19 legendary leaders.

This continued till it was Nanashi's generation. She had perfected a technique worthy of being a [Zabaniya]. She accomplished this when she was 7 years old, at the time according to the laws passed down from the very first Hassan. Each individual found worthy shall have the honor of being that generation's Hassan-I-Sabbath. The one found worthy shall become the head of the order and all shall follow him.

The elders however didn't like a child ordering them around so they devised a plan. They took the position as her adviser and made her a puppet head. They raised her to be obedient like a doll that would only follow their orders never allowing her to question them. So as she grew older she became a puppet, a doll that only follow their orders.

The elders, although having control over her still worried that she may one day turn against them so they found a chance to eliminate her and that chance came in the form of me and my sister.

As we were cornered they found a chance to stab her in the back. They however underestimated her too much. She quickly felt their killing intent and in turn killed them.

Seeing this as a chance we joined in the fight and successfully eliminated all of them. After finishing all of the assassins we saw her sitting down at the ground asking,

"Why...? I didn't do any mistakes... why would they...?"

That was how we met her.