"This is the age where they needed friends. whenever I drop Oon at P'beam house I saw singto eyes which are searching for krist but he never asked me and run with Oon inside after giving me a smile, they should talk with others so that they will not feel possessive of one another, I don't like when my kids hurt someone, it's like you are encouraging them, did you think about singto he is not a person to babysit for our babies he is just a child-like our kids he may also want to play with others, I saw singto while playing with Oon even though he enjoyed with him, most of the time he followed Oon" Arthit explained his reason to kong.

Kong kept his silence, "I am not arguing with you, I even stopped meddling with them after your warning kong, but please think before leading them, because If this continued they may fight each other one day, I know they are just kids we have plenty of time but...I want them to enjoy their childhood with many, I want singto to play and mingle with others kids instead following our sons everywhere, I know I am sounding silly but..... I will not mingle with them, singto is not a toy for our sons to fight for their rights"  Arthit ended with a  peck on kong lips.

Kong hugged Arthit tightly, "sorry P" kong said to Arthit who hugged him back, after a moment of silence kong voice out "P, I want to ask your permission for something..... shall I visit --'". Arthit cut him off by "is it about phana" kong tightens his hold around Arthit waist "how did you know?" Kong asked.

"His resignation letter came to my table", kong got shocked and whispered "stupid ",  "kong I am sorry because of my jealous you lost your friend, I am sorry to lose my temper" Arthit apologized to kong.

"P we may not know each other for long, but our friendship is true and pure, I always want to cry whenever i am longing for your presence and felt lonely. I was scared If I cry on P'beam I am sure he will get back to you for me, I can't hurt my parents by showing my desperation and vulnerability, I don't want to look fragile in front of my friends I don't want anyone to pity me"

"I met phana, we put a deal to deceive our parents, he never did once ask me about my work or life, he always accompany me whenever I called him to our family meeting, he had his heartbreak too,  so it was easy for us to understand each other, he always take care of me whenever I went to drink, P'beam never allow me to drink because of my health but I want it, phana bought me a drink but he also makes me realised drink will not lessen my pain"

"The only thing I did for him is ignoring his drunk confession whenever he got rejected by wayo he got drunk and called me to marry him, but you have to see him in the morning P, the way he begged is really amusing,  out of the world, he is a short-tempered person too but he never showed that to his loved ones, but seeing him distancing  himself from me makes me realised I am not his loved one"

Kong pour his worry about his friendship, Arthit never once interrupted kong, he rubbed his thumbs on kong shoulders blade for support, "Go and talk with him, once his temper gone I will also ask sorry to him maybe I pushed him hard"

Kong nodded his head, some more minutes passed in silence, kong climbed off the bed with difficulty, "kong where are you going?" Arthit asked while grabbing the blanket which is used by kong to cover himself.

"Shower P! I can't sleep with this sticky feeling, I don't know why you bought this much condoms when you have no intention to use it P!" Kong remarked in disbelief.

Arthit smiles showing his dimple, "it's not for me kong, it's for you while doing me, I can't help tho after seeing your alluring hole, my only goal is to fill it with m---amdhshenuejndh" Arthit retorted while lifting kong in the bridal side.

Kong eyes go wide, he closed Arthit mouth with his palm to stop his words "P you are getting shameless nowadays, I miss my innocent P'arthit!" Arthit smiled after kong removed his palm, "ahh you are really cute with your dark eyes, let me fill your eyes with pleasurable tears" Arthit comments with a wink, "No way! P leave me alone...go ou..ahhhh".kong stopped his protest when his body slammed to the wall with Arthit finger inside him.