He takes Oon to the couch for the talk, "because P'krist always takes our time, he is the one who always chooses what we play, he is the one who always talks with singto, he likes singto than me" Oon said to kong.

"Did krist forced you guys to play his way?" Kong asked Oon who shook his head "No mommy, but.. we can't say No to him" Oon replied to kong, "then whose fault it is? Should not you guys say no to him? Is krist talked only to singto? Did singto not caring about you if krist is with him?" Kong divulged Oon.

"No mommy," Oon said to kong with tears, kong hugged him and said "why are you crying dear? We are just talking Oon!.... If you don't like the way krist is behaving just tell him, if you can't tell him directly then come and say to me, I will advise him but I prefer you to tell him face to face , krist never like anyone more than you! He may like to order you around but it's his attitude, and you know that right?, he is your brother I told you to call him krist not P'krist like he asked you, if you don't like something tell him So talk to him tonight ok?.. Oon nodded his head.

Oon called krist and Arthit to dinner, but Arthit didn't come as that latter prefer sleep than food, After finishing the dinner kong send Oon to bed while krist went to take chocolates from the fridge.

After Oon move from his eyesight kong returned to the kitchen and twisted krist ear hardly "I told you to don't make my Oon cry! You little devil!" Kong said while twisting the little ear hardly, "ouch... ah...mommy...ahh..please it's hurt" Krist pleaded while trying to try to free from Kong grip.

Kong stopped his punishment and massaged krist ears to relieve from the pain, "krist! I asked Oon to talk with you tonight, listen to him at carefully, how many times I told you to stop meddling his business, please krist don't decide for him let him decide what he want to do or who he wants to play, understand?" Kong said to krist ending with a warning glare.

Krist nodded his head and went to his room after bidding goodnight to Kong who  went back to his room with a food tray, "P come on wake up! Eat and sleep" kong said to Arthit while shaking his arm. Arthit grabbed kong wrist and pulled him to his side.

He moved on top of kong and pulled the cover on them, "P...what are you ...doing" kong stuttered by the cold sensation, "you said to eat" Arthit whispered in kong ear and pulled kong shorts to toss it on the floor.

"But...Phi, I mean....the FOOD...not me..ahhh." kong said while gasping for air, Arthit smiled and kissed kong chin, he said without stopping his stroking "this is one of the food I like and want to eat every day"

Kong stopped Arthit hand from his junior, "P I have to go to work tomorrow, moreover, from tomorrow school open for kids so have to cook and do many house chores", Arthit pecked kong lips, "let's appoint some persons for house chores, I will help kids to get ready for school, I will not go more than a round so work is ok"...

Arthit didn't allow kong to answer him, he starts to trail soft kissess from kong chin to his junior, kong lost it when arthit swallowed him hard and end up kong moan for more.

......

Arthit hugged kong who placed his head in Arthit chest, "kong, I don't like you playing cupid for our kids" Arthit said to Kong who blinked his eyes innocently and mouthed "what?", Arthit pinched kong nose.

"Don't act innocent my sly lion, they are just kids, 6 years old, I love singto like I love my kids but I don't like when my kids fight for him?" Arthit voice out his thoughts to kong.

"P, you are exaggerating! They are not fighting?" Kong said to Arthit while placed his head back to pillow facing Arthit.

Arthit sighed and said "kong, but they will fight one day If we didn't correct them soon, when I asked them to list out their friends name to invite to their birthday party, Oon gave me 2, krist 1, and, singto, nothing he said he has no one close to invite home, that's when I know singto has no friends then krist and Oon, even Ice has 4 friends from his kindergarten"