Chapter 28: Remember

Geltahmiin and Alastor strolled through the stone building they were in with the Spetsnaz fellows following behind. On the other side of the place was a coliseum in which Charlie, Vaggie, Stan, And the Marauder were. Vaggie was pinned underneath rubble from the wall while Charlie battled Stan.

He was wearing armor like the Marauder's but modded a little bit.

Charlie: This isn't you!

Stan: I am the Doomslayer, I show no mercy!

He swung the crucible at Charlie and she ducked just in time. The Marauder sat on a throne while watching them fight. At the top of the coliseum was Alastor, Geltahmiin, And the Spetsnazs.

Alastor: So, how will we have him listen?

Geltahmiin: Let me think. Oh aha! Initiate code 343!

Alastor: What will That do?

Stan rose the crucible up and was about to swing it down at Charlie. He freezes in place and falls over. Alastor raises an eyebrow and looks at Geltahmiin to see her smiling.

Alastor: What's happening to him?

Geltahmiin: After you were corrupted I put little muscle inhibitors in everyone's spines after they passed out. It took a quick stab into the back and it latched onto it and with my voice recognition it will cause the person to be paralyzed.

Alastor: Sounds kinda complicated but as long as it gets the job done it doesn't matter. Besides we need to go down there.

They walk down and step into the battlefield. Charlie notices them and asks annoyed, "Where were you? I've been battling him for like 20 minutes."

Geltahmiin: Oh I was curing alastor. See he's not trying to kill us. Also HEY MARAUDER!

He looks over at her and chuckles saying, "Oh you must be a friend of hers, little do you know alastor is behind you. Go on kill her."

Geltahmiin and Alastor laugh. She replies with, "He's been cured. He isn't under your guys' control anymore."

The Marauder: Wha- How?

Geltahmiin: That doesn't matter. Start ares protocol.

A gas was emitted from the praetor suit sitting by the Marauder and went into his body. After a couple of seconds he sees green spikes pierce through his skin and yells out in pain. She waltzes over to him and her hand turns purple and pats the Marauder on the head having a lotus flower bloom on his head. He was touched with her Karmatic curse.

Geltahmiin: Now we have that done with, Alastor take this.

The crucible was picked up and handed over to Alastor. She summons in a few clones and orders them to start doing an acapella version of I want it that way. She urges Charlie to sing along.

Charlie looks at Stan on the floor and helps him up to set him on his knees. She grabs his hand and interlocks her fingers with his and softly sings along.

It reaches the end of the song and the Marauder gets up and pulls his axe out. He pushed Stan aside and lifts the axe up. Alastor looked down into his hand to see the crucible go flying out then into Stan's hand.

The Marauder: You are just a worthless soul that must be cleansed from this world!

Charlie put an arm up to block the blow. Right before the Marauder could swing down, he could see the Crucible's blade stuck in him. It was then swiftly pulled out. Then, He fell into his knees then onto his face knocking his helmet off.

Charlie looks up to see Stan standing there with the crucible in his hand. He drops it and grabs ahold of Charlie. Tears went down his face from underneath the helmet as he squeezed her.

Alastor: Well I was Correct. It seems my idea worked. He's back to normal.

He high fives Geltahmiin.

Charlie: Thanks you guys.

She removed the helmet from her boyfriend's head and kissed him. The smile they both had were priceless.

Stan: I'm so so so sor-

Charlie shushed him. "Just kiss me. And don't ruin the moment," she ordered. Stan just nodded as they continued to embrace it. Alastor grew a grin on his face seeing how happy they were.

After 10 minutes of making out, they separate their mouths. Stan rips off the head of the Marauder and throws it over his shoulder helping Charlie up.

They heard screaming and gunshots nearby. Stan smiled and said, "Oh boy! Here I go killing again!" and busts down a wall. There were plenty of demons there that he just mowed them down with his gun.

Stan: Oh baby, I love the smell of a kicked ass in the morning!