Chapter 6: Attack of the hunter and archvile

Khan Makyr: YOU SENT BJ BLAZKOWICZ TO HELL!! YOU KNOW HIM AND THE SLAYER ARE RELATED AND COULD EASILY STOP THIS!!

Marauder: I'm sorry my liege. It wasn't my fault. But we can send some troops there to stop them.

Khan Makyr: You better. Our plans will be foiled if they start working together.

The Marauder walked out and activated the hunter demon.

The Marauder gave it strict orders to rid the world of the Blazkowicz bloodline

The Marauder gave it strict orders to rid the world of the Blazkowicz bloodline. It was accompanied by an archvile demon. It's hands had flames burst out of it.

He opened a portal to the hell the two Blazkowiczs were and sent the demons through

In the hotel Charlie and Stan were sleeping. He was in only his boxers and Charlie only had some underpants on. The two demons outside started to cause havoc looking for them. This caused the Blazkos to wake up. Stan had Charlie on his back with her breasts pressing on it.

BJ walks out with them and they come face to face with the demons. Stan didn't want to put up with this right now so he started to blurt out stuff.

Stan: Listen here you fuckers. I was just woken up by your tomfuckery and sometimes you've got to ask yourself "What am I going to put up with today?" NOT THIS! I banged my girlfriend hard last night so I'm very tired.

BJ: Wow Stanley. Just go put Charlie down and I'll help you-

Hunter: [PRIME DIRECTIVE] RID WORLD OF BLAZKOWICZ BLOOD: COMBAT MODE ENGAGED

It readied it's gun and pointed it at Stan. He ran in and set Charlie down on the couch. She rolled around a bit but Stan put a blanket on top of her and she went back to sleep. He went and put his praetor suit on and ran out with a shotgun in hand.

His grandfather joined him as they rained fire on them. Alastor woke up and saw the carnage going on. He decided to join in too. He tried using his tendrils that he could summon but they were just cut by the Hunter's blade.

The arch vile summoned a ring of fire around them. Stan shot an ice grenade out of his shoulder cannon making an opening in the flames. They kept on shooting the Hunter but the bullets didn't effect it.