DAY 3 - MORNING

I woke up tired because for two days in a row I slept in 4 hours only. However, a corporate slave still had to work for a living.

I texted him after arriving at my office. I told him that I've done what he told me last night that I had to crawl all over my house until I reached the front door. I bit my bag too.

"You know, suddenly I have this wild imagination in my mind."

"What's that, Sir?"

"Soon when we meet, I'll really treat you like my pet. You'll have to crawl right after you get into the hotel room. You'll get a collar and leash attached to your neck. I'll provide your food. You'll have to lick my scattered cum too. How is it, Baby?"

"Aww.. I want it, Sir"

I got excited just from his made-up story. As usual, he asked me about my condition. Then we told each other about our schedule that day.

"I wish I was your senior at your office so I could sneak to you. At least I could get a blowjob."

"LMAO. No, Sir, I don't wanna get involved in any scandal here."

"Just kidding. Anyway I cummed in our first and second day scene. Thank you, Baby!"

"Huh?! When? Then why didn't you let me even once? Not fair!"

"Because you didn't beg for it enough. You didn't show me that you need it so bad. Try make some offers to me. If I'm interested, I'll let you cum."

"What kind of offers do you find interesting, Sir?"

"Just guess?"

"Don't tell me I have to send you my photos?!"

"I won't answer it if we're not on a scene. But didn't you said you can't reveal your photos? Try give me another offers. Be creative."

*sigh*

That was so unfair of him. He never said I could make any offers during a scene. I tried to protest but he said I have to wait because the best negotiation is when someone was about to reach the climax. Psychologically, aroused person tend to be obedient. Beside, I never asked him if he were aroused, so I didn't know when to offer something to him.

"You know, I don't even know that I could make an offer when kissing you is even forbidden."

"That's your fault for not asking for permission, Baby. In a real scene, kissing me or even touching me without permission would cause you a punishment. Imagine how stressful it is to be my sub. I don't allow you to cum too. It's impossible you don't wanna touch me while I'm teasing you. Don't ever do it, ok? Or you will bear the harsh punishment."

"Ok, Sir."

"Anyway, keep informing me about how your body feels, whether it's horny, sick, or anything else. Try to think of anything you can offer to me. Who knows, I'll be kind tonight."