Chapter Thirty Three

WARNING: Mature content

He gets on top of me our lips still connected and he doesn't hesitate to remove my shirt. I am now bare on my top half.

I remove Marcus' jacket and top, still somehow with our lips connected.

His hands caress my body lovingly before he begins to undo his jeans and slides them off. He presses our bodies closer together and I can feel his dick digging into my inner thigh from how turned on he's getting.

His lips move to my neck and he takes no time in finding my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan. "Marcus..." I whimper opening my eyes but only to close them again from the pleasure of him sucking my neck.

His lips leave my neck but to only begin kissing down my chest towards my abdomen. I shiver at the wet trail that lies across my body, why does this boy make me feel so good!?

His body leaves me a second and I open my eyes in confusion of why he's stopped. Marcus pulls his jeans off the floor and pulls what I think is a condom out of the pocket. Wow this boy must've known that this would happen on our first night.

He yanks off his underwear and slips on the condom before turning to get back on top of me. Marcus slips off my shorts and underwear quickly and easily. "You ready baby?" Marcus strokes my cheek and kisses my nose passionately.

"Just do it all ready, we are wasting so much time, babe."

Marcus gets the idea and slowly enter himself inside of me. It's painful at first but just like last time it slowly turns into pleasure.

He begins to thrust gently at first but gradually begins to get rougher and more faster.

Pleasure begins to fill the inside of me and we both become a moaning mess. His head is buried in the crook of my neck as he slows his pace down before pulling himself out of me and collapsing on the bed beside me.

I let myself burst and I pant for air. Sweat glazes both of our bodies as the heat from Dubai isn't helping.

Marcus gets under the covers and pulls me with him. He embraces me tightly in his arms and plants many kisses on my forehead lovingly. I reach and turn the light off next to my bed and snuggle back against Marcus' bare chest. "I love you Marcus." I mumble.

"I love you too and I never want that to change baby."

I fall asleep next to the boy I just had sex with.

Hiya guys,

Another chapter hope you enjoyed it, the end a little cheesey I know but there you go. Also sorry that it's short.

Will update soon,

Daisy xx