As if she would come back.

They played with her like a toy.

Now...

Whatever will happen...

Is your Karma, Jin.

I walked towards Jin with a dagger in my hand. He didn't notice me as he was too engrossed in his remorse. I made my way to his back. I glanced at Taehyung's face and memories flooded in.

" Hyung, which one looks good ?" Tae asked.

He was always interested in fashion.

" Whatever you wear, you look like a prince !" I gave him a thumbs up.

He smiled that boxy smile at me.

" JIMIN! COME BACK !" Jin wailed loudly.

" Jimin! Come back! " I tried to stop him.

" I don't wanna be an animal, Hyung." His eyes were red with tears coming down.

" Jimin, You aren't going to be-"

" I WILL NOT COME BACK !" He ran away into the darkness.

Despite my efforts to stop him.

He went away.

I might be heartless to take their lives but it wasn't always my motive. This is what I have to do in order to look bad. In order to get what I wanted. I will never forget the memories I made with each one of you.

" Woah! Namjoon hyung is so cool." Jungkook said in awe.

" Our Namjoonie is the best." Hosoek patted on my shoulder.

" Namjoon, you are hard-working." Yoongi complimented me.

And at last...

" You are doing good, Namjoon," Jin said giving me motivation.

I have to do this, Jin Hyung.

I have to do this...

I have to do this.

In order to see Zia.

I'm sorry.

I put you and everyone...

Through so much pain.

But everything that happens...

From this moment onwards...

Is your Karma, Hyung.

You will get...

What you reap.

I placed my hand on his head and send him back to witness the past and regret over it. He fell unconscious on the ground, next to Taehyung. I placed the dagger in his right hand. My slaves came in and took away the bodies of Taehyung and Jimin. I suddenly feel a gush of wind. I turned around and saw Hazel's soul looking at me.

" I promise you..." I whispered as she can hear me.

" They will be in a better place than this," I replied giving her assurance.

She slightly nodded before she vanished in thin air to pay for her karma in the hell. I gave Hazel a chance to look at every one. Now that she is dead, she knows what is going to happen here with Jin. Her soul will serve in Hell to purify her sin.

Her sin is simple.

Her first attempt to kill herself.

When she uses her powers to erase the memory.