Prologue

' ' = thinking
Bold: yelling angrily

Neo woke up and listened to the sound of the wind early in the morning. She sat up in her bed as the rain hit the roof of her home. She turned to see a small child curled up next to her. She walked over to it and smiled.

Neo: wakey wakey

Y/n: *snores*

Neo: *sighs and smiles shaking her head* what am I going to do with you?

Y/n: *sits up and yawns as he stretches*

Neo: 'adorable' the Tickle Monster is coming to get you!

Y/n: *scared* not the Tickle Monster.

Neo: *starts tickling y/n* coochie coochie goo!

Y/n: *explodes into a fit of giggles*

Neo tickles her son for the next ten minutes until he is out of breath.

Neo: now time for you to take a bath mister.

Y/n: yes ma'am.

After about fifteen minutes, y/n comes out of the bathroom dressed for school. He walks up to his mother who is on the phone talking to one of her employees. He pulls on one of the legs of her pants.

She finishes the conversation and walks y/n to the bus. Once she saw y/n get on the bus, she walked back into the house. She puts on her uniform for her Casino Boss persona. She then leaves the house and locks the door. Once she gets to her casino, she watches everyone play the games.

With Y/n

Y/n walked into the school and met his teacher. He sat in his desk and waited for everyone else to sit down. He then saw a girl with blonde hair sit next to him. He nervously moved around in his chair.

???: I'm Yin, what's your name?

Y/n: h-h-hi.

Yin: sorry, *slower* what's your name?

Y/n: I-I-I'm y-y-y/n.

Yin: you're very nervous and shy aren't you?

Y/n: s-sorry.

Yin: it's okay, hey, would you like to be friends?

Y/n: y-yeah, t-that would be nice..

Yin: yay!

After a couple hours, the two unlikely friends are escorted to lunch by a teacher. They sit down at the tables next to each other.

Yin: so what do you like to do hm?

Y/n: I like to draw and play with my pets at home.

Yin: what are their names?

Y/n: Elena and Lyanna.

Yin: those are beautiful names.

Y/n: t-thanks, t-they're o-only puppies r-right now.

Y/n and Yin are their lunch and talked until the bell rang for children to go back to class. The teacher then gives the students directions for their assignments.

Teacher: now children, open your textbooks to page 11 and do assignments a-b.

After several hours the bell rang for school to be over. Y/n and Yin went to the front where they each saw their respective parents. Then their parents saw each other.

???: Neo?

Neo: Yang?

Yang: wow you're really busty.

Neo: having a kid will do that to you.

Yang: oh really, who's the mystery man?

Neo: he died a few months ago.

Yang: oh, sorry. Anyway which one is yours?

Neo: the one holding that little girl's hand?

Yang: that little girl happens to be my daughter.

Neo: you're kidding, she is so adorable.

Yang: thanks. Your little boy is too. Maybe we can set up a little playdate.

Neo: thanks, we should. They're so adorable together.

Y/n and Yin walk up to their parents and hug them.

Yin: mommy, this is my my friend, y/n.

Yang: really?

Yin: yeah.

Yang: I'm sure his mother would allow you both to spend time with each other.

Yin: really?

Neo: of course, y/n doesn't have many friends. I'll allow her to come over should she want to.

Y/n: cool!

Y/n and Yin leave to go to their respective homes. Y/n patiently waits for mother to get in the driver's seat. Once they start on their way home, Neo starts asking about her son's day.

Neo: so how was your first day in Second Grade?

Y/n: yeah, it was great I met Yin and she's really pretty.

Neo: so would you like her to come over next weekend?

Y/n: yeah, that sounds great, then I can show her the puppies.

Neo: now y/n, you have to be very careful when you show her the puppies, don't allow them to wander off too far.

Y/n: yes ma'am.

When Neo and Y/n arrive home, they were met by a group of puppies at the front gate. They walked into the front yard while the butler drove the vehicle into the garage. After several hours y/n and his mother prepare for bed. They change into their pajamas. Neo was already in her bed when she heard thunder outside and saw her son rush into her bedroom.

Neo: y/n? What's wrong sweetie?

Y/n: mommy, I'm scared.

Neo: come here y/n, mama's got you. Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm here.

Y/n: promise?

Neo: promise.

Neo and y/n then laid on the bed with y/n snuggling up to his mother. Neo felt her son's heartbeat, slowly falling asleep to it. She hears y/n say something very special to her.

Y/n: I love you mommy.