Chapter 5

Y/n stood at the counter in the ice cream parlor. He was getting a little impatient and desperate as everyone was taking his favorite ice cream, Cookies and Cream. By the time he made it to the counter, all of the Cookies and Cream flavor was gone.

"Sorry, Y/n. We're all out of Cookies and Cream."

A look of desperation appeared on Y/n's face as he looked around to see that several people had taken alot more than they would normally. Turning to the flavors he felt his heart drop. Y/n gave the employee a look of desperation as he looked at the back.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. That was the last scoop. We'll get some more next week."

Tears formed in Y/n's eyes as he turned toward the door. However, just as he was about to leave, the smell of his favorite ice cream entered his nostrils. Turning around, he saw Yin holding a bowl out to him.

"Sorry, Y/n. I meant to tell you that I'd plan to get ice cream with you."

Y/n squinted at her and a "you owe" hand motion.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Would you still like to stay here with me?"

Y/n continued to give Yin the eyes before snatching his bowl from her hands and walking over to her booth and telling her to sit down with only his fingers. Taking the hint, Yin took a seat and watched Y/n climb onto her lap much to her surprise.

Yin couldn't decide on what to do. She loved Y/n to death, but he wasn't her boyfriend. Though, she didn't have one either and she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

As she leaned in, she felt the bit of cake her friend had on his rear. She blushed for a moment before taking a bite of her ice cream in an attempt to cool off.

When Y/n was done, he turned to Yin with a smile, his lips covered in ice cream. He gazed into Yin's eyes and slowly moved her. She leaned in toward Y/n until their lips met.

Yin felt Y/n adjust his position as he made an attempt to enter, his tongue prodding her lips defenses, trying to find an opening. Heat rose to his cheeks due to his barrassment, and the cataloging and whistles didn't help.

However, when Yin snuck her hands around his back, Y/n felt a little more secure about himself. When Yin took a gentle squeeze of his gluteas cake and earning a molp (yelp and a moan), using the opportunity to enter.

Sliding her tongue around, she found that Y/n's mouth tasted like blueberries and strawberries.

"So you're the one who eats all of the blueberries and strawberries," Yin thought with a mental smirk.

When the kiss ended, Y/n looked in shame. "S-Sorry...I."

Yin pulled him into another kiss and pulled away with a smile. Y/n rested his head on Yin's shoulder, the cheers and jeers fading away as his lips were slowly etched into a smile.