the exploding pots

Harry Potter was always a famous boy, ever since both his parents had died from lord Voldemort and him surviving from the most deadly killing curse in the wizarding world.
He had two of the bestest friends in the whole world, Hermione Granger and Ronald weasley but he also had three of the worst enemies in the whole world, Draco Malfoy, pansy Parkinson and Blaise zabini. They had been enemies since Frist year and wish he never meet them. During poition Class, professor Snape had been teaching them about a powerful love potion that smelled of the person your most attracted too. (I couldn't think of anything else sorry) Harry potter couldn't deny he was head over heels for Draco Malfoy, same for Draco.

"Mr potter and Mr Malfoy, are you paying attention to the lesson"

"Huh oh sorry professor, won't let it happen again" spoke harry in a surprised voice.

"I'm going to be assigning partners... Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley... Pansy Parkinson and Blaise zabini... Draco Malfoy and harry potter..."

"Why the fuck am I with pottah!" Screamed draco.

"Sit done Mr Malfoy! Your behaver is unacceptable in my classroom!" Snape raised his voice.

Everyone sat together with their partner and started bubbling the Bru to create their potion. For harry it stunk of Draco Malfoy and for Draco, it stuck of harry potter. "Are you doing it right malfoy?" Harry asked.

"Don't. Question. Me. Pottah. It's bad enough I have to work with SaInT pOtTaH!" Mocked Malfoy with a smirk on his face. He loved mocking harry potter, or doing anything that got his attention.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Both, Hermione's and pansy's pots exploded, making the badly mixed potions go everywhere and landing on harry and Draco only.

"Detention! Miss Granger! Miss Parkinson! Mr potter! Mr Weasley and Mr Malfoy! My class is not a place for games you five!" Professor shaped was pissed and Blaise only got out of trouble cause he had sent to the bathroom before both pots exploded everywhere.

'great, detention with the git. Well it's not that bad, at least I get to look at him and see um longer tod- stop it harry. He's a Malfoy and you hate each other, but I don't hate him...' harry thought silently to himself.