Chapter 2: Confrontation

Ruby P.O.V.

(Jaune) - So let me get this straight...

We're all on the bullhead to Vale to find the bar that Ozpin said Y/N was at. I told them everything, and if I'm being honest... I'm scared. We treated him so horribly. I just want to see him again... It would make sense as to how he got away that night, given how his semblance works...

(Jaune) - The new Overhaul is YOUR brother?!

(Ruby) - Apparently...

We finally land, and exit the bullhead. We begin to go for Junior's Bar. 

(Jaune) - What's Overhaul?

Even I have to facepalm at this. 

(Pyrrha) - 'Overhaul' was the alias of a former criminal by the name of Kai Chisaki. Ozpin said that his son had his semblance, also going by the name of 'Overhaul'.

(Nora) - What does the semblance do?

(Pyrrha) - Apparently it allows the wielder to take anything they touch with their bare hands apart. All the way down to the molecular level. Said wielder can reassemble the pieces however they so choose as well. 

(Ren) - So that gruesome image we saw... CRDL's fate...

(Weiss) - ...Was done by touch.

(Blake) - So avoid his hands. Don't let him touch you. A professional huntsman was sent ahead of us to try and apprehend him... I just hope he's okay.

Yang pulls me aside for a private conversation.

(Yang) - So our brother... who we abused as kids... now has the power to kill us just by touching us, and continuing to torture us... This isn't going to go well.

(Ruby) - Have a little faith... Maybe he doesn't hold a grudge?

(Yang) - Ruby, we're in an abused/neglected story on Wattpad. The protagonists almost always hold a grudge.

(Ruby) - What?

(Yang) - What?

(A/N: I thought I'd try letting my story break Wall #4 for once. I'm sorry.)

We finally arrive at the bar, and enter. I think we can all say we're horrified by what we see. Half a body, missing arms, a chest, a tummy, and a head. The lower half lays in a pool of blood.

(Junior) - Oh, you all with him?

(Yang) - Cut the shit, Junior. What the hell happened to him?!

(Junior) - Umm... the same thing that's about to happen to your sister.

...What?

I feel a hand cover my face. I'm instantly frightened, and I don't want to die. I don't move, out of fear that sudden movement will set my brother off.

(Y/N) - Now, do we want to talk? Or do I start the disassembly?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V.

I reach into my pocket with my other hand, and pull out a canister of my makeshift drug, and show it to them.

(Y/N) - I was saving this for Pyrrha, but I think I could kill a few dreams by putting it right...

I hold it close to Ruby's neck.

(Y/N) - Here.

(Blake) - What is that?

(Y/N) - Like you, I figure it's good to make friends, Madam Belladonna. I've got a friend with an extraordinary power. A semblance that destroys semblances. Four ounces of his blood will set a semblance back fifteen years. A simple needle. One injection. Now...

I put the shot back in my pocket. I've had all that I need since I was seven years old.

(Y/N) - Give me a good reason why I don't tear her apart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

540 words. Yeah, I know. Short chapter again. I'm sorry. I hope you like this chapter, and please, check out some of my other stories! Have a wonderful (time of day)!