wine doesn't heal you

Fluff/Angsty
-
-
-
3rd pov
-
-
-
Another day of drinking wine, this was normal to Chuuya drink and you'll stop thinking about him. Drink and you won't feel the pain, drink and it's all over you don't have to worry about him. He doesn't matter because, of all the drinking but Chuuya was wrong. Even after all the drinking he's stuck, again thinking and worrying about him.

His mind never ending, the thoughts he has on him.

Who was him anyway chuuya's former partner

Dazai Osamu

Chuuya can't do anything about it, no matter what he does over and over dazai would take over his thoughts. Why was it like this how come, Chuuya couldn't let go and forget about dazai. So then he wouldn't be, such an alcoholic mind to fucked up from all the alcohol.

Ye's drowning in his own emotions
" Why should I fucking care what he's doing " Chuuya said
Tachihara saighed and shook his head
" Chuuya you've drank enough and you have a mission tomorrow " Aktagawa said
Chuuya looked at them
" As a mafia executive I may do as I please " Chuuya said
But that was the last sentence he said, before blacking out and waking up in his apartment.

Groaning in pain from the headache, that tortured him from the moment he woke up.
" Fuck " Chuuya said
And got up to take some medication
He stumbled around like he always did, when he had a hangover he quickly took a shower. Then went straight to work, going on his mission only to come back home and start drinking again.

Was this even home he wasn't happy there, he hated it more then anything all the memories that jammed into his head. He never wanted to leave, never he knew it would help him get over dazai. Yet he didn't want, to get over dazai in truth he misses dazai. Chuuya misses the warm hugs, dazai gave when Chuuya wouldn't sleep because he was filled with anxiety about failing.

About being left Chuuya misses, the gentle humming dazai always did. when he was frustrated but did dazai really care.

He left Chuuya alone without a goodbye
" WELL HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF! " Chuuya yelled
Drunk and throwing the wine bottle across the room, he continued this after every bottle he finished till he laid on the ground. Well the small pieces of glass, stabbed into his feet arms and body he stared at the ceiling.

Tears falling down
" Jesus Christ chuu your really drunk to be laying on top of glass " Dazai said
Looming over Chuuya
" Fuck off you bastard! " Chuuya shouted
Chuuya was drunk his mind couldn't, process what was happening or who was there. All he saw was a figure his vision was just a blur
" Chuuya " Dazai said
Chuuya sat up putting himself in more pain, well he stepped on the pieces if glass going deeper into his feet.

He bit his lip dazai knew why, Chuuya was doing this because the physical pain made him forget all the emotional pain. His wrists ended up being cut up, after every night sober or not he cut his wrist over and over.

Dazai grabbed chuuya
" Your going to regret that when you wake up tomorrow " Dazai said
Chuuya looked at dazai, and before he could say anything he once again passed out.

Over drinking and once again he woke up in his bed
" Shit! " Chuuya shouted
The pain from his feet overloading on him, again not being able to remember much of the night before. Only the figure that helped, him all day he wondered and was confused.
" Ughhhhhh " Chuuya let out
" What is it? " Aktagawa asked
Chuuya looked at him
" Do I have a drinking problem? " Chuuya asked
Everyone around stopped talking, they knew if they said yes he'd get mad and start yelling at everyone.

Sadly aktagawa is to truthful
" Yes you do have a drinking problem " Aktagawa said
Chuuya sat up straight
" What the fuck you can't at least lie to me " Chuuya said
" If I did you wouldn't see it yourself " Aktagawa said
Chuuya sighed
" Whatever " Chuuya said
Stood up before walking away, on his way he runs into someone who dazai.
" Chuuyaaa I've been looking everywhere for you " Dazai says
In a happy voice
" What do you want? " Chuuya asked
" Why are you even here? " Chuuya added
Dazai looked upset

Quickly covered it up with laughs
" Well the ADA and the port mafia are working together and we'll be partners again " Dazai said
" Use someone else not me " Chuuya said
Before pushing past dazai and kept walking, dazai could only watch him walk away. Dazai could only feel being left behind, by someone he loves but that's how Chuuya felt.
" But I wanna use you chuu " Dazai said
Chuuya knew what the means, Chuuya knew if he'd listen he'll get hurt again. Chuuya knew he'd be drinking more tonight, but maybe just maybe if he listened he'd never have to drink his pain away.

Never have to feel lonely, or left behind Chuuya turned around looking dazai in the eye.
" Then use me " Chuuya said
Dazai smiled softly no longer, faking that happy look he smiled brightly. Chuuya smiled back only, dazai could do that only dazai could and would make Chuuya smile. Also wine but besides, that only dazai could bring that sweet sight into view.

Chuuya's face turned to sadness, and dazai get regret he walked up to chuuya.
" Hey let go get something to drink " Dazai said
" It's midday? " Chuuya questioned
" So what an alcoholic like you shouldn't mind " Dazai joked
" I'm not an alcoholic! " Chuuya shouted
" Sure I'll buy you whatever wine you want " Dazai whispered into chuuya's ear
Chuuya bit his lip hard till it bleed, why because being faced with that he'd be drunk before evening.
" Come onnnnnn " Dazai said
" Fine " Chuuya said
And they walked out just like dazai said

He would he bought Chuuya whatever wine, he wanted of course he knew his wallet would be starving. He still did it seeing Chuuya smile, was all that mattered to him after all. Not only did he leave, Chuuya alone without a goodbye he didn't thank Chuuya for being there when dazai thought he had no one.

They ended up at chuuya's apartment, drinking wine well dazai held chuuya in his lap. The table with wine cups, sitting there going unfinished as chuuya fell asleep. Dazai didn't leave this time, he stayed with Chuuya holding him in his arms.
" I love you chuuya " Dazai whispered
" I love you too " Chuuya said
Maybe he was asleep, maybe he was falling asleep. Yhat didn't matter did it now, chuuya's alarm went off and he woke up.