i love you

Angst
And
Fluff
-
-
-
-
-

" Chuuyaaaa~ " Dazai sings as he enters chuuya's apartment he looked around wondering where ' his ' chuuya was walking in the apartment
" Why isn't chibi answering me? " Dazai says then goes
Into chuuya's room seeing the ginger reading a book well listening to music dazai being himself flopped onto chuuya wanting attention

Chuuya took out his earbuds and looked at dazai
" What the hell dazai " Chuuya says pushing dazai off him
" But chuuya " Dazai pouts
Chuuya looks at him
" Leave me alone " Chuuya says laying down and turning his back to dazai pulling the bed blanket over himself

" Chuuya what's wrong " Dazai asked trying to pull off the blanket
" I said leave me alone you dickhead! " Chuuya says angrily
Dazai was confused, why was chuuya mad at him. Did he do something wrong, but then again that's all dazai knows how to do. He can't help it or can he, he can but dazai wants attention. He wants it from chuuya, the same chuuya who is mad at him. for something that, actually hurt chuuya deeply what was this well.

2 days ago

" Do you love chuuya dazai " Asked mori
Dazai looked, at mori with unreadable expression
" Of course not why should I love him? " Dazai asked back to mori

What dazai didn't know, was that chuuya overheard the conversation of every insult. every

" I couldn't wouldn't love that stupid stubborn hat rack "

Dazai would say, every name dazai said he slept with. Why would, dazai say such awful things about chuuya why would he cheat?

' am I not good enough '

Chuuya thought to himself, and left he was going to turn in a report to mori. Yet he just left, and locked himself in his room the past two days leaving us here.

Now

" Chuuya what is it? " Dazai asked finally getting, the blanket off of chuuya he turned chuuya over to see his sapphire blue eyes full of tears. that want to fall, his eyes burning red from holding them back.
" I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE " Chuuya yelled getting up, and trying to run but dazai pulled him back wrapping his arms around chuuya's cheat. As the ginger, fought back tears now running down his face.

" Let me go! " Chuuya shouts struggling to get out, of dazai's arms it was rare to see the ginger let his emotions show. It was rare, for him to cry and here he was now punching dazai's chest over and over.
" I hate you I fucking hate you I wish you were dead I really fucking hate you, you stupid piece of shit " Chuuya says braking down, into tears falling into dazai's arm's.

" Chuuya tell me " Dazai says
" You don't love me you fucking liar you fucking cheater you don't care all your using me for is just your own pleasure " Chuuya cries
Daza didn't believe it, he was sure chuuya wasn't around when he said those things then again why would he?

" I knew it " Chuuya said
" Why would anyone love me again I'm not even really human just a vessel for a monster that only causes destruction " Chuuya said looking up, at dazai and gave him a forced closed eye smile. Dazai knew it was fake, but that doesn't mean it wasn't beautiful. Dazai felt chuuya's heart once again break.

When was the first, when the sheep tried killing him. After he was just trying to save them, help them when he was trying to figure out his past. They overlooked it, and saw him as a traitor the sheep chuuya's first family. He wasn't the leader, just part of the council and their Trump card.

He was prideful, of his place in the sheep he cared about them. Even after they betrayed him, and look at him now. Was his life just suppose to be full of pain and sorrow regret and shame, disappointment it didn't matter.

As long as it broken, the ginger over and over. That's not what dazai thought, no he loved chuuua with all his heart.

Haring chuuya say these awful things, about himself broke his heart even if he was the reason for this.
" It's Okay dazai if you don't love me just tell me " Chuuya said then looked away as more tears spilled from his beautiful blue eyes

" No chuuya don't say that your every bit of human as everyone else you have emotions you feel pain and you feel pleasure you feel sadness and you feel happiness you cry and you laugh you love and you hate chuuya don't ever think that im sorry I didn't mean what I said I could never mean those awful things you know mori and I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it I should have overlooked the question and quickly changed the subject like I always do chuuya I love you I really do " Dazai said

Hugging the ginger, But chuuya didn't hug back he felt weak. He felt sick he wanted, to hug dazai but he was to weak. Was it because, he hasn't eaten in the past two days? He couldn't sleep, as dazai's lies played in his head on repeat non stop not letting him sleep making him not want to eat.

" I love you " Dazai repeated
Chuuya didn't answer he, hugged dazai with all the strength he had. Dazai kissed his head, and he felt how weak the ginger was worrying he asked chuuya.

" Have you slept or eaten " Dazai's voice was, full of worry chuuya shook his head no. Dazai picked him up, as chuuya wrapped his legs around dazai and his arm's around dazai's neck. Dazai held chuuya up, as chuuya laid his head on dazai's shoulder breathing softly. Dazai walked to the kitchen, and put chuuya down at the table. Quickly made something for the ginger to eat, unwillingly chuuya eat then once again dazai picked him up. Then took him, to the room laying chuuya down and laying next to him they cuddled.

" I'm sorry chuuya " Dazai said
Chuuya looked up at him and kissed him dazai kissed back they pulled away
" You didn't mean it " Chuuya said laying his head on dazai's chest dazai ran his fingers through chuuya's ginger locks
" I would never mean it " Dazai said softly soon enough they both fell into the world dreams