Chapter Ten: Rosie

Start from the beginning

Alastor chuckled. "She's quite amusing, isn't she?"

Rosie laughed softly. "She sure is something when she's around you. May I ask what you're plotting?"

Alastor smiled. "My dear, what makes you think I'm plotting anything?"

"Alastor, I've seen you manifest in Hell overnight, topple overlords who've been dominant for centuries and broadcast it overnight like it was the news." She explained. "I know you're plotting something bigger and included the princess in this plan of yours. Tell me."

Alastor chuckled. "You'll just have to wait and see, my dear. You were one to say you enjoy surprises." He pointed out.

"Does it have to do anything with your past?" She smiled, raising an eyebrow at him.

"What in the nine circles makes you think that?" He laughed.

"You haven't let go of that old watch since you got here. I know it must involve her."

He just smiled at her. "My, my. Playing detective aren't we?"

"It must not be hard for you to act in love with Charlotte. Have a thing for the blondies I see." She grinned.

"Why is everyone saying that?" He sighed. "But whatever are you talking about, Rosie?" He kept playing dumb with her, knowing very well she was onto him.

"Husker and Niffty let me in on what happened the day you got to this hotel. I'm surprised you would dress another woman to resemble your old flower. Wanted to refresh your memory of her appearance before you forget?" She smiled. She knew about Alastor's past along with Husk and Niffty due to the friendship Alastor and her had. "You know you can trust me, old friend."

Alastor just turned to face the bouquet that was on each side of the aisle. He picked a daisy and gently inhaled the scent before looking at the flower. "I could never forget someone as special as her." He said in a clear tone which wasn't unusual when he talked about his past. "She... she owns my heart even after death and after so many years. She runs through my mind, she helps me stay strong and smile all the time. All I have to do is think about her, carry a piece of her like my pocketwatch or her handkerchief and I'm ready for anything."

"I know, old friend. Is that why you're doing all this?" She asked.

"I do everything for her and I'll do anything no matter the price. Anything and everything." He whispered, holding the flower close to his heart.

"And what does the love of the princess do in your favor?" She asked.

"A lot." He said simply.

"Well. Hope all goes well." She smiled innocently at him.

"You want to be a part of my plan I assume?" He asked.

Rosie laughed. "Of course I do." She smiled.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Not much, just some control over certain parts and territories that's all. I'm a simple lady and don't desire too much." She said, genuinely not wanting much from him.

"And that's why we're friends, my dear. And it's a deal." He grinned, before shaking her hand.

She grinned back before the deal was set. "So, what do you plan on doing with her?"

"Not much, just have her wrapped around my finger and marry me, then once I get what I need let her go." He said simply.

"So you'll toss her out like a ragdoll?"

"Exactly. She can rot in a hole for all I care." He laughed.

She laughed along with him. "My, what a lucky lady. Pathetic and naive fool won't know what hit her."

"It's true. I won't need her and quite frankly I don't care what happens to her after all this but of course, I'll make her think otherwise. She's already obviously falling hard for me and I haven't done much." He laughed. "She has no idea she's just a pawn in my plan and if I have to, I'll kill her in order to get what I need." He shrugged before his ear twitched, his smile turning into a grin before he walked over to the closed doors and opened them. "My, my, my. It appears that we have a rat eavesdropping." His smile turned evil as he looked down to see Angel Dust on his knees in front of the doorway, overhearing the whole conversation.

"Eh-heh. Hey, Al. How's it uhhh...going?" Angel looked up at him with a nervous smile. "Uhhh...blowjob?" He offered.

"Ha! No." He said in a serious tone. "But I'm doing well. How are you doing...Anthony?" His grin grew wider.

Angel's eyes widened as he gulped when he heard Alastor call him by his actual name. Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck! He thought to himself as the Radio Demon let out a creepy and disturbing laugh.