"The housing areas," Skifter replies.

We are sucked in.

"Is this like a portal?!?!?!?!" I shout at Skifter.

"It isn't like a portal, it is a portal!!!" Skifter yells back.

I let myself be absorbed into the substance itself.

Finally, we're there.

"Woah..." I say.

Skifter swoops out through the halls immediately. "Come on. I'll give you a quick tour before we get to your bedroom."

"Cool!" I exclaim, truly intrigued.

As I adjust to my first surroundings, Skifter spreads his wings wide.

"Welcome to the lounge."

I widen my eyes. Leather couches clothed in velvet throw pillows line the outskirts of the room. A large glass table is set in the center of the room. Lamps with soft flowing lampshades and windows with pearly gradient curtains give the room a homey feel. And don't forget the floor! Soft, polyester carpet stretches across the floor, retracting to hard mahogany at Skifter's command.

"Wow, just wow." I marvel.

"Come along now, more to see, more to see," Skifter says, hurrying me along.

We enter another room, which must be the kitchen.

"You know what this is, next room!" Skifter exclaims.

We rush down another hallway, passing the bathroom, which is equally as large. After that, we zip through the common room, full of games such as foosball and table tennis.

We take one last stop at a small room, shaped like the Circle of Friedania. There are nine doors. Skifter leads me to one marked: Christi.

"We have been awaiting your arrival." I just nod.

"Get comfortable," a voice, Lupo, says behind us. I turn around and see Sabrina walking right behind him.

Sabrina and I both look at him and nod.

"Go ahead now," Skifter says.

I cautiously turn the handle on the door. Sabrina does the same next to me.

It's now or never, I think to myself.

And what I see before me is grander than grand.

Set in the center of the room, a large, blue bed sits. It's one of those poster beds, its blue and purple curtain hanging gently from the top. Strings of crystal stars hang next to them. In the corner lies a TV, lounge couch and table with a bowl of fruit.

A dresser and nightstand are not far from the bed. They are glass, just like my ones at home. A marble desk and fancy chair lie in another corner. The corner leading to the door is comforted by a large Persian rug. Finally, a bookshelf in the last corner with multiple bean bags, rocking, and squishy chairs. The floor is laminate wood, smooth and posh, fitting with the whole room entirely. Huddled in a cluster around the room, cave crystals stand. Stained glass windows portray beautiful settings, covering almost the entire four walls.

Which puzzles me. How can light get down here? Am I even underground?!?!?!

But I don't care. I flop down on the bed and sink into the pillows. Oh, this is life. I love it. So perfect, wonderful. I saunter over to the TV. I click a button on the remote, and a soft, soothing sound of the ocean erupts through the room. I skip back to the bed and lie down, letting myself go into another world, separating me from everything else in this world.