o6.that was a lie. I dont have a cousin from Mexico.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Scott listened to Melody intently, he immediately tried to calm her down to get more information, "It's all right. It's all right. Do you remember where it happened, so I can send Animal Control to find it?"

"No! I mean, yes, I know where she hit it, but the dog is-"

"Where is it?"

"It's in Allison's car."

Scott followed Melody out into the pouring rain, where Allison had the dog, which was a white and gray collie, in the trunk of her hatchback car. The dog instantly started to growl at them, scaring Allison and Melody causing them to jump backward.

Scott grabbed Melody by the shoulders to steady her, protectively shielding her from the obviously distraught dog as Allison moved away from the car itself. "You okay?" Scott held Melody closer making sure she was safe.

Melody nodded as she caught her breath from all the commotion as Scott smiled gently at the two girls, "She's just frightened."

Allison smiled slightly, nudging Melody with her elbow in a joking manner "That makes three of us."

"Let me see if I have any better luck."
Scott looked at the dog, maintaining eye contact and gave a stern look, which seemed to trigger his newly-gained 'wolfy' instincts.

Suddenly, his irises glow bright gold, and the dog ultimately submits to him and stops growling, Melody had to stifle a chuckle at Scott and Allison's obliviousness to Scotts new 'powers'. Melody knew she probably could've done that, but catching up with Allison, seeing Scott and all the commotion was making her head hurt.

Inside the clinic, Scott and Melody brought the dog to the exam room, where Scott checked the dog for injuries, Allison had left to change, she only had one  spare change of clothes and had offered them to Melody who declined saying they were her clothes and that she was fine.

"I think her leg is broken. I've seen the doctor do plenty of splints. I can do it myself and then give her a painkiller for now." Melody nodded slowly, Scott had noticed that she was shivering from the cold and the rain, "I have another shirt in my bag.."

"Oh, Im fine, i'm not that cold anyway, you also got wet you should get changed."

Scott grabbed the shirt and handed it to her, a stern yet soft look on his face, "Here, you need it more than i do" Scott could see the reluctant look on her face and knew she would decline again, so he pushed her to take it, "please, i don't want you to get sick."

Melody smiled gratefully, even though she knew she wouldn't get sick, she took the shirt, going to the other room to change. Scott caught a glimpse of her bare back after she toke her shirt off, and the dog that lay on the metal table made a harrumphing noise and sat up to give him a look, as though she was judging him.

Scott made a face at the dog in response "What? I didn't see anything. Don't look at me like that!"

Allison and Melody came back into the room together, the brunette smiled at Scott "Thanks for doing this. I feel really stupid."

"How come?"

Allison chuckled as she bumped hips with Melody who wrapped her arms around herself, thoroughly enjoying the smell of Scott the shirt she wore had, "I don't know, 'Cause we freaked out like a total girls."

Scott shot the girls a confused look at the statement "but, you are a girls.."

Both girls laughed tiredly at the boys obliviousness,
Allison continued the conversation as Melody looked curiously at the dog who laid calmly on the table, "I freaked out like a girly-girl, and I'm not a girly-girl."