o5.so far kid, you're a peach

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐:
so far kid, you're a peach
↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

CHAPTER 5 BOOK 1 ! 0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49↝ next episode   ▯▯ pause   ↺ replay volume:  0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

CHAPTER 5 BOOK 1 !
0:01 •⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 56:49
↝ next episode ▯▯ pause ↺ replay
volume: 0% ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ 100%

↫◦┄┆┈◦↬

Melody sat on the bleachers of Beacon hills high thinking of random things while the team warmed up. Kelly and Meghan joined the group a few minutes ago, both friends noticing Melody glancing at a certain Lacrosse player on the field every so often.

"I can't sit out again. My whole life is sitting on the sidelines." Scott states while he drops his bag near the bench "This season, I make first line."

Scott is distracted by the sight of Melody, sitting on the bleachers next to her friends, Kelly and Meghan. With Allison and Lydia sitting in front of them. To distracted to see Coach Finstock walk to him.

Melody smiles at him, but before he can smile back, Coach appears in front of him and calls him "McCall"

"Yeah?"

Coach roughly tosses a lacrosse stick with a much bigger net and a bigger helmet to Scott, who catches them after they smack him on the chest. Scott's eyes narrow in confusion. "You're on goal."

"I've never played.." Scott looked anxiously towards the stands where Melody sat, just seeing her calmed him down.

"I know-- scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first-day-back thing." Coach smacks Scott on the shoulder for emphasis.

Melody scoffed as she listen to their conversation, she knew Scott wasn't the best at Lacrosse, she could smell the emotions coming off of him, anxiety, fear, anger.

"who is that?" Melody looked down a row to Allison and Lydia as they both watched Scott race to the goalie net, Lydia made a face at Allison's question.

"him? i'm not sure who he is. why?"

Allison looked to Melody, who was now watching the training intensely. "he's in my english class," Allison leaned in to whisper to Lydia, though it was no use seeing as the others around them were supernatural.

"I think he has a little crush on Melody."

Lydia smirked and looked up at Melody who had blocked out their conversation. "i think Mel has a little crush on him to."