eleven

HARRYS POV

"And that's it for this video." Josh raised his voice ending our newest Sidemen Sunday. I let out a sigh of relief knowing it was over. I really wasn't feeling it, not after what had happened this week. I was constantly interrogated by Lux and Freezy. I didn't really know what to tell them, I didn't really gain much from the conversation. She was clearly jealous of Katie however, there wasn't much reason to be. Of course, I was still in love with her. I had spent many years of my life with her. But, I'm starting to get to grips with the fact that she doesn't deserve me. I deserve more, I don't deserve to be dropped just like that all because she has found someone better than me.

"You alright, Bog?" Simon asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded in response throwing my coat on getting ready to head home. "Any more on the Ciara situation?" He whispered into my ear so only I could hear. Simon knew I had confided in them guys that day.

"Ah, I think I've gotta get that idea out my head mate." I chuckled trying to make light of the situation. Simon furrowed his eyebrows shooting me a very confused look. "She come over the other day I was ready to tell her everything and we both just snapped, two hot headed people together just wouldn't work." I shrugged putting my backpack on which I had already shoved all my stuff in.

"Ciara isn't hot headed, is she?" He shot me a confused look once again.

"Well she flips whenever Katie gets brought up." I told him innocently - I genuinely didn't see what was wrong with talking about an ex girlfriend. "I don't really see what's wrong with talking about my past girlfriend." I mentioned.

I saw Simon's face screw up. "Harry, what is right with speaking about your ex girlfriend, especially to someone you are looking to impress." Simon shook his head in disappointment.

"I was trying to explain why I was scared to admit my feelings to her Simon. How is she going to understand fully if I can't fucking bring Katie up." I tried my very best to explain to Simon was I was talking about. No one truly knew how quick the conversation switched.

"Do you not think you could try again?" Simon asked. "I just really think you two would be good with each other." He admitted folding his arms across his chest.

"I think the boats sailed, mate." I told him, I saw his face drop a little in disappointment.

"I'm sure you'll sort it." He mumbled before walking away.

I didn't see much way of coming back from what happened, she said that she is going to give up so I mays well do the same. Some things just aren't meant to be, I can't deny I do really like her. She is absolutely beautiful, one of the most perfect girls I've come across if I'm honest. She has the best sense of humour, she is one of the most nicest, kindest, laid back people you'll ever meet. You could stick her in a crowd of people and somehow she would come out of it and had made friends. She has the nicest bright blue eyes, they look amazing against her soft tanned skin. Her hair always looked amazing whether it was scraped back in a ponytail or not.
Despite all of this, maybe the both of us just aren't destined to be together.

"Simon." I called as we stepped out of the doors of YouTube space. His head quickly snapped around and stopped in his tracks waiting for me to catch up.

"You good?" He questioned yet again, confused.

"Do you really think that Ciara and I are good together?" I asked slightly out of breath from running towards him.

"Yeah. Honestly I do." He nodded confidently.

"Why?"

"You two are just happy around each other, it seems as if you have this amazing connection. That's of course when your both not stressing about this stupid kiss." He rolled his eyes clearly thinking the whole situation was slightly pathetic. Part of me would agree.

"Thanks." I replied with a small smile. "I'll let you go now." I told him noticing that JJ was waiting in the car for him and he was starting to become impatient.

"Give her time." Simon advised me.

Time.