3

"And where were you,brat?I searched you for an hour by now!And what's with the clothes you are wearing?",hoseok who was sitting on the King's bed asked as he saw taehyung enter the room.

"I was out,hyung.",taehyung said as he removed the mask from his face.

"Out in the sense... to a certain stall at the market which had ceramic dolls sold by a bunny faced boy?",hoseok asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hyung!!he is going to be the future queen!Don't mock him!!And you know one thing hyung?He would be the best to rule beside me once he becomes my queen!",taehyung said with a proud smile to which hoseok just laughed at him.

"Young man,I can clearly see that you are so much in love!",hoseok said in between his laughter.

"Its because i am,hyung.And hyung!do you know that our Kingdom has only one school and that too it requires a high payment?",taehyung asked as he sat beside him.

"Mm..yes,tae.I know about that",hoseok said,confused by the sudden question.

"Then,why didn't you tell me,hyung??We are one of the biggest Kingdom and its a shame that we couldn't provide proper education for our people!And the worst thing is,the people are more than interested in providing their children with education but sadly didn't know how to. You know,hyung?Whatever achievements we make, it will for sure go in vain if our people are illiterate and don't have any knowledge about their surrounding",taehyung said sadly and hoseok was trying to understand the intensity of the situation.

"I didn't think it like that,tae.I'm sorry!",hoseok said after few minutes as he hugged his king.

"I'm not a good king, hyung.I didn't provide my people with their necessities",taehyung said as he hugged back the other even tighter, trying to find some comfort.

"Offcourse you are,tae.You are the best king and don't say otherwise.It was me who didn't inform you about that",hoseok said as he patted the King's head,gently.

"We should have talked with our people, hyung. We should've heard their needs and fulfilled it immediately.A good ruler would have done that right?",taehyung asked as he sat up,pulling himself away from the embrace.

"What are you talking about,tae?We do talk with our people once in 30 days!",hoseok said as he was now totally confused by taehyung's words.

"No,hyung. It was just a meeting with some rich people who doesn't really know about people's needs.I'm not blaming them.Its just that they wouldn't understand their struggle.The reason we started that meeting was to know about the needs of our people and fulfill them.Now,if i think about that,we should have just held those meetings with the people themselves.",taehyung said as his mind wandered thinking about some solution for his careless deeds.

"I agree with you,tae.",hoseok said as he was stunned by his King's words.He was really happy that his king genuinely cares for the welfare of his people.

"Hyung!!I'm going to place an order that the people can approach the king himself whenever they face any problems which they can't solve it by themselves.They could come to me at anytime!!And also they can attend the meeting which we usually hold and say their opinions freely and fulfill their needs",taehyung said and hoseok agreed immediately.

"And also, find 3 places which is suitable for building schools and start building it immediately.Announce the people that these schools including the old one will get only a silver per year as a payment.Every schools will not only provide education but also other activities that a prince would learn in his lifetime.",he ordered and hoseok was truely impressed by his orders.