"Yes Alpha. Same for me. If going there means death I want to die by his side." My head snapped to Drake after hearing his thoughts. How can they talk about death so easily.

"Don't rush. Take your time, think about everything. Think what you are giving up and is it really worth. Your family is here. Consider all the things you should don't only think about your mate and this mate bond you have created in a small amount of time you have been with them. Leaving here means you won't be able to meet your family again." Alpha's word quite us all. He is right do their mate worth so much that they can give up their family?

Elders say that a mate bond is as strong and as powerful as a family bond you share with your parents and siblings. Your heart hurts just as much when your mate is not around. Finding a mate is a rare occasion so their desperation is understandable but what about their parents. They have been with them when there was no mate or such thing. There are so many couples in our pack who got married because they loved each other despite any bond just for love they had for each other. Their marriage was successful and Hanna's parents are one of them.

"Andre is right. Talk to your family, listen what they think about this whole thing. I am sure they only want best for you. Their opinion is important, you also know that."

"She is not going anywhere and that's final. Mate or not I don't care. This is sucide and I am allowing my sister to do that to herself. If they want any kind of association with her, they should send their daughter here, in our pack, under my sight not where I can't even sense her. No never she is not going." Marcus said well more likely shouted. His anger, fear, insecurity all the other emotions can be seen and heard.

"But that's my decision ,Marcus. And I want to be with her. You yourself know how it's feel like being without a mate. Now I have a chance which I am not going to miss. We will talk dad and mom and see what's their thoughts are but NOTHING is going to change my mind." Hanna made it clear to all of us that she wants to go there. Alpha looked towards Drake for his decision and his agreed to Hanna that may be their last chance.

"How can you trust them so easily? Drake what about your dad he is all alone here. You can't leave him." Marcus questions in pleading voice for any reason to stop Hanna.

"First my dad will be more happy to hear that I have found my mate and he will understand why I have to leave and second is that Marcus you are being judgemental here. What if they are nothing like that, what if they welcome us with an open heart. You can't be cold hearted." Drake argued and Hanna nodded in agreement.

"So you are going to risk your life just on this what if they are not like that? Seriously? Your whole idea of that is based on this what if?" Marcus shoot back.

"You are doing the same. Your whole perspective is also based on what if so don't you dare to say anything. You may be third in command but no one is going to stop me from meeting my mate, NO ONE." Marcus snarled at James and they are full on snarl compitition.

"ENOUGH." Both Marcus and Drake quite down hearing Alpha's voice "As your Luna has already suggested that ypu should talk to your family I believe you both will do that. Keep this drama outside my office. You may go now. James and Oliver will stay." With that said Marcus, Hanna and Drake left the office leaving me with three of them.

"I suppose you have questions Oliver." Alpha asked.

"Well I do have some but is the time is right?" I nervously asked.

"You should take your seat. I will answer whichever I feel like I should." A small laugh made its way after hearing. Alpha has his way with words. I took my seat and they all became comfortable in their seats.

"Why are they here? Why did you allow them?" Alpha chuckled at that.

"Believe me Oliver I want to tell you that and I also know that you deserve to know but I can't not now atleast. Bit why not take it as a chance to become friend with Elliot may be there is something for you two in the future."

"Wait, what is going on? What about Elliot and Oliver?" James raised his eyebrow at me in questioning way.

"I see. So Sarah, Oliver hasn't told anything To him. James your brother in law is Oliver's mate."

"Elliot is Oliver's mate? Are you sure, Oliver? How can it be? He is married, may be mistook it." James started babbling.

"Yes he is. How? ask god not me. His marriage can't change the fact that he is my mate so don't start with this." I stopped James' nonsense before he say anything stupid.

"So....Umm....I..I... I really don't know what to say. Hanna and Drake may be have a chance but you, Oliver I can't even imagine myself in your shoes."

"Thanks James for making me feel more bad than I was already feeling."

"Sorry."

"You should be. I still want to know why they are here?"

"This is something time will tell you, Oliver trust us with this. We have put everything under consideration. Pack wouldn't be affected with this, we will make sure of that." Alpha assured me but this still doesn't make any of my worry release. How am I supposed to live with my mate when he is here with his wife and son? What will I do when I see them all happy together? This is pure torture.

"I guess there is one thing that will make you happy..."

"Which is?"

"When I was there after you left the wedding venue, they told us about their son. At first I thought it is normal for any couple to have a child before marriage but spending some more time with them and their son I noticed that Nick is nothing like Elli......."

"What is your point, James?" I cut him off mid sentence but I can't be blamed he is talking about him and taking forever.

"If you listen carefully and with some patience." He hissed at annoyance.

"Sure."

"As you have already guessed that Norah is not a normal. She is sure a supernatural, in my opinion she is a witch. The way she hide her phenomena and smell tells she is not some any normal witch. And Nick was smelling so much like her but nothing like Elliot. So my point is may be Nick is not Elliot's son and he clearly doesn't know that."

"B....but h.....he did smell like him, I.....I was holding him not long ago. How can it possible?" I shuttered not knowing what to do. I am happy that he is not the father of Mrs. Robinson's child but Nick is so sweet I can't anything bad for him just because he is her son.

"I told you she is not a normal witch when she hide witch smell, she can also hide her son's. It's no big deal."

"Yeah may be your right. Stil...forget it. My mind is in gutter right now and I have patrolling to do so I guess we will talk later."

"Okay. I am going to sleep. Good night Alpha and Luna. Night Oliver."

"Good night James. Oliver!" Luna called me when I was about to leave the room. I turned to look at her "Everything is going to be fine. Just have some patience." I nodded my head left the office.

"Oliver!"

"Yes James?"

"I have another news for you."

"A good one or bad one?" He made a face like he has to think really hard before saying anything.

"Good one. Emily, she is expecting."

"Sorry what?"

"I mean she is pregnant, Oliver."

"Woahhhhhh nooooo. Great man congrats. Your first baby."

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you as soon as we arrived here but things were out hand with the whole Hanna and Drake's drama. We found it in Miami."

"Congratulations. I'll meet Emily first thing in the morning. Now you go and rest. She needs you more now than any other time." I patted his arm and we both turned to our ways he, for his mate and me for my duty.

Well atleast someone is actually happy in their life unlike.