Chapter 8 : Mysterious Man

Začít od začátku

From my treasury came [Solis Catastrophe] and [Regulus]

"Burn, [Solis Catastrophe], Shine Bright, [Regulus]."

I then dashed towards him and swung [Regulus] with my right hand towards him, which he blocked with his demon sword.

"[Ignition Blaze!]" I yelled out as I strike with my left sword, [Solis Catastrophe].

The attack sent him back for a bit.

"[Gate open - Third Layer!]"

I then shot him with countless weapons from the treasury soon after knocking him away.

He then swug his sword releasing his demonic energy towards the approaching swords.

"[Holy Cross!]" I then sent out two holy lines from each of my swords in a cross shaped attack towards him which he blocked with his demon sword once more.

He then started gathering more demonic energy but suddenly stopped and said.

"Fufufu, It seems our time is up. Queen of Heroes..." He said as he fades into darkness.

"[Enkidu!]" I tried to stop him but he started warping away.

"Onee-chan he by passed my barrier!" Yelled out Raina from behind at the same time I used Enkidu.

"Damn it..."

After that encounter we then chased after the others who went on ahead.

Arriving at the area we saw. It saw Issei who js heavily injured and Asia was bleeding on the ground. It appears she was dead.

"Lets go help him!" Raina said as I nodded. However as we were gonna go and help him. Rias and Akeno appeared and stopped us.

"Stop." Rias' voice rang out attracting our attention.

"Why?" I asked her with my same poker face but inside I was confused for why she would stop us from helping Issei.

"This is a trial to make him grow." Said Rias as she looked towards Issei's bloody figure. "I will step in if he truly cannot fight anymore."

Towards her words I nodded with a sigh showing my agreement although with some dissatisfaction.

"How was the fight?" Rias asked me. It appears Kiba and the others told her about what happened.

"He was pretty strong, He was really skilled with the use of his Demonic sword and also has a technique which he  used to escape. I wasn't able to see any clues to who he is except for that unidentified demon sword."

"I'll also look into it." Rias said as we returned our focus to the fight.

The battle continued till Issei was lying on the ground. When everyone saw this they wanted to interfere however before they could they saw him stood up muttering something, until it finally became audible from here.

"I'm going to bash this shitty Fallen Angel in front of me, so please make
sure no on interferes. I seriously don't want anyone to interfere. I also don't
need any back up. I will do it myself. And my legs are fine as well. I will get up on my own. So make it a one on one fight. It's a good situation. My
anger is so high that I think I can handle this pain. –Just one hit is enough.
……Please let me hit her."

Hearing those words everyone stopped after hearing his wishes of not getting interrupted.

As Issei stood up the gauntlet in his hand responded to his prayer, to his wish, to his desire empowering him even more.

"...Hey Buchou is his sacred gear really something like [Twice Critical]?" Asked Koneko

Everyone was thinking the same thing, he has already reached the power of high class devils with his gear alone. This further confirmed my guess of which sacred gear It actually is.

"Honestly I've been wondering the same thing. If it really was [Twice Critical] he wouldn't be able to achieve such power. There was also the fact that I used 8 pieces to revive him you know, so I figured it couldn't be that simple."

Hearing that she used 8 everyone was shocked. It seems she didn't tell her peerage about that before, so it was pretty shocking news.

"Buchou you used 8 pawn pieces on him?!"

"Yes, I was curious as to why I needed 8, and I figured his sacred gear should be special to warrant such a cost." (Rias)

"I may have an idea of which sacrsd gear it is. Im guessing you also have an idea already." I said towards Rias.

"Well I do have an idea but I still need to confirm it. So which one do you think it is?" She said asking me, everyone else also turned towards me.

"If I'm not mistaken it should be the [Boosted Gear] one of the Longinus. I can't think of any other sacred gear with the descriptions it is showing. I mean the [Boost!] Is a pretty big hint in my opinion."

"I also thought of that one. We should be able to check in a bit. It seems the fight is over." Rias said and looking at the Fallen Angel who got sent flying theres no doubt he won.

Everyone then walked towards Issei who is covered in blood.