Normal.

"Please!", I begged.

"No", Raph said.

"Come, please! you know I can't go to the surface without someone!", I begged again.

"Why don't you ask your new friend!", Raph grumbled.

"Leatherhead is busy with Donnie", I said.

"Why don't you play their lab assistant until they're done?", Raph irritated.

"They said that it's dangerous stuff and they don't want me to get hurt!", I whined.

"Please Raphie, your my only hope!", I pleaded.

"What about Leo!? I'm sure he would love to come with you", Raph grunted.

I was standing on a box, looking over the pinball machine. Raph was playing to beat Leo's high score. I wanted to go out to the surface again. I already had permission from papa, I just needed someone to come with me.
But everyone was busy.

And Raph isn't being nice. I huff as Raph ignores me. He must be so in his game because he did not even look at me when I used his nickname, it normally works. Hopping off the box, I run over to the dojo. Leo was sitting by the tree, meditating.

He normally wants to be left alone when he does this, and papa was also meditating.

I sigh. Why don't I go by myself! yeah! that's right, I am old enough to go by myself and I have been to the surface many times! decided I only want to go to Murasaki-san's anyway.

Smiling, I get myself ready.

Sneaking past Raph. I darted towards Murasakies. Outside his shop, I put on my cloak.
It was big and long. Leo said that I should wear this whenever I go to Mursakies, he knows about me wanting to go to his shop.

I walk in. No customers! yeah! "Murasaki-san! it's me, Mikey!", I run up to him.  He laughs.
"Hello Michelangelo", I go behind the counter and looked a what he was making. "I can't wait until I can cook just like you and you know Japanese food too I can learn more on that!",

Mikey smiled and stood next to Muraskai-san. For most of the night, Mikey helps Murasaki-san make all kinds of food and learned all types of Japanese culture. And learning how to work in a restaurant and to own one. They made too much, Mikey was taking some of it home.

The bell went off and I quickly put my hood up. A girl walked in.  She had a leather jacket on and had short black hair, with cool make-up y her eyes. "what can I get for you?", Murasske asked. She smiled "not many noodle shops here, but I will have some Ramen please", she was very pretty and had an accent.

I helped him make her order "Oh is this your son?", she asked when she saw me. I giggled "Nah! I'm just helping Murasaki-san! I love to cook!", I said. She smiled "Ok then, I'm going to trust you to make my order, your first order", she said. I grinned "Really!? wow! I will make it extra delicious!".

I then started to make the ramen. She wanted a normal one. Murasaki-san sat down and listened to what I was doing. I was done in a few minutes. "Done!", I made sure everything was fine before giving it to the girl, hiding my face and hands.

She broke the chopsticks and took a bite. Her whole face lights up."This is delicious! the best I've had in a while", I laugh gleefully.

"It's my best yet! but my bro makes the most delicious ones", I grinned. "you really have a talent with cooking?".

I smiled. I then felt my T-Phone go off. "excuse me", I check it and saw that my bros were sending me texts.

'Where are you?! Come home right now?!' - Raph

'Are you alright!', -Don

'Did you go to Muraski's?' -Leo

And many more. "I'm sorry Murasaki-san, but my bros are calling me, I have to go", pocketing my phone, I grad the bag that had all the food. "So you have brothers?", the girl asked. "yup! but they always worry about me, so overprotective", I grinned as she giggled "I wish I had someone like that in my life", she said. "Maybe one day you will",