Murasaki

It's been a week now and his brothers have been to the surface many times, Mikey loved it when his brothers would return and tell him what new adventure they have been on. Mikey has been bored in the lair as well. He would cook, watch and play video games until his brothers return, and of course, help his father with cleaning, or trying to meditate with him. Which never works. He had actually been improving in his reading and writing, in both English and Japanese, with Splinters help, but now that he is watching some Spanish shows, he's picked up some words there too.

He keeps himself entertained is what I am saying.

Today was different. Mikey, who just finished making breakfast-Which was the pizza of his own making- He went to call his brothers.

A wide-awake Leo walked in, patting his brother like every morning recently, "good morning Mikey", and going to where he saw his tea. A half-Zombie like Donnie walked in, Mikey gave him a small smile giving him his coffee, hearing a hum of thanks, he has been working so hard with the mutagen and other projects that he never goes to sleep, he's lucky Mikey, with Leo, make sure he goes to sleep. And then a neutral Raph came in holding his pet turtle Spike "Morning Lil' bro", he said. He sat down where the lettuce was already on a plate.

Splinter was the last to walk in. "Good Morning fam! ", Mikey handed out everyone a slice of pizza, eating his like it was the last piece on earth. Raph ate his food quickly, knowing Mikey would steal yours if you didn't eat it quickly enough. Mikey took another piece of pizza, Splinter was already done and left, leaving a small note that the brothers had morning training.

Leo finished his food, getting up "itadakimasu", (thank you for the food) looking at his brother. Leo has been helping him spell in Japanese, but also speak "Your Welcome", Mikey and Leo bowed. Mikey giggled as Leo laughed leaving the kitchen. Raph made sure Spike ate before thanking Mikey and leaving Donnie doing the same. Mikey gathered the dishes and put them in the sink. Saying to himself that he would do them later.

He rushed out the kitchen to the dojo, seeing his brothers ready for morning practice. They wouldn't normally have breakfast after training, for obvious reasons, but Splinter has certain days where they train their body to relax, so they don't throw up in battle.

Mikey walked casually next to his father, Splinter glanced at him. The older turtles didn't notice their brother's presents.
Mikey squealed when He was lifted by his father's tail, him having a smile on his face as Mikey laughed with joy from the ride.

Raph flipped Leo and looked towards Splinter seeing Mikey playing with his tail. "Mikey!", Leo and Donnie looked over. Mikey giggled before hopping away from his father's tail, doing some flips and cartwheels he dodged all of his brother's attempts to catch him. "Looks like someone has been practicing", Donnie muttered.

Mikey then jumped over Raph and kicked off his shell doing a flip, landing in front of Leo. Leo went to catch him but Mikey rolled under him, pushing himself to the side, dodging Donnie's attempt too. Raph was getting frustrated and the bull ran to Mikey. Mikey expected this and again jumped over him, but this time, he kicked his head and launched himself into the tree.

He laughed as he looked down at his brothers. "Papa said I'm very flexible and agile! so while you guys go to the surface, I practice my gymnastics!", Mikey stated proudly. Splinter shook his head but didn't correct him. "Also! Pa- Master Splinter!", Mikey jumped down. Splinter gave his son his full attention. Mikey only calls Splinter Master or sensei when they are training. "It's been a week now since Leo, Raph, and Donnie have been to the surface", Mikey said as he jumped down from the tree. Splinter nodded, "do you think I can join them when they go to the surface tonight?", He asked.