Chapter 1: DOOM'S DAY

Long time ago there's an islet which lies between the two conflicting countries. And in the islet are 2 villages the Patarantha and Archantha.

In the village of Patarantha everyone in there lived in peace and harmony in a long period of time. A spirit of giving and respecting are always present to the flow of their lives. In there village they have a soothsayer who foretells a good harvest, a storm coming, and many more unexpected happenings. One day the soothsayer gathered everyone in her place and tell to them "There is no future!!! The God of destruction who dwells in the twin mountain of this island will be awaken and the raging birds flying across the sky is the herald for this to happend." That intimidating prediction corroded every trace of valor to everyone and walk out with a desolated face which is not their usual disposition. They didn't have a second thought in believing because every prediction that the soothsayer made are absolutely accurate.

A boy named Ishagami who is kind and precocious child who makes everyone happy notice the eccentric disposition of the adults. So he go to the soothsayer and attempting to ask what is its prediction but he didn't get a change because as soon as the soothsayer saw him, it rushes towards him with a freaking visage and said "You are the chosen one to rebuild what is lost." Because of the fright that Ishagami felt he ran away. As he got a distance from the soothsayer the things that being said is being recall, he deeply wonder what possibly the hidden agenda of that message. He think it over over until he arraive to the foyer of their home without knowing. He told his mother about the forecast that the soothsayer give to him. Upon hearing what her child said, she able to form a grin in her lips.

The particular day has arrive, the two countries execute a siege of war. A swarm of airships are flying into the mid air a kabooom here and kaboom there. The smell of gun powder accumulate in the atmosphere. The feeling of fear and devastation dominates with everybody. One of the eastern troop landed to the island and have a bivouac there, the inhabitants tremendously increase the fear they feel from within. The screams the children and parents burst vastly. The Western country notice some soldiers from the eastern side already settle to that small island, and because of that the western country decided to launch missiles on the island. Many house's and innocent humans are being hit to that attack because of that it causes a great commotion to everyone that also result to the awaking of the demon who dwells in the twin mountain. The soothsayer advice the mother of Ishagami to knock her son with a pan and they will put him to their sacred altar. A dark fog form in the top of the twin mountain and continue to slowly expand towards the edges of the island. Before it conquer all over the place the mother of Ishagami knock her child out and then place Ishigami to the sacred altar. And afterwards the doom subjugate the entire islet.

To be continue......