Chapter 6 : Rescue

Start from the beginning

Then a clap echoes through the sanctuary. Someone who looks like a
priest shows up from behind the pillar.

Seeing his face, I become disgusted. At my side I heard Raina-san whispering which almost made me laugh.

"Fkin poser..." (Raina)

It seemed Regina-san is also trying to hokd her laughter as even with her expressionless face I could see trembling.

"Meeting! It's a reunion! So emotional!" Said Freed as he continued.

"Holy sh*t, I can't believe I'm witnessing this. Is he a chuuni?" (Raina)

The others heard Raina-san this time and started trembling.

"Well, I never met the same Devil twice before! You know, since I'm super strong, I cut Devils into pieces when I first meet them! Once I see them, I cut them up on the spot! I then kiss the corpse and say goodbye!" Freed just kept rambling while at the side, Raina-san just kept making remarks about his behavior.

"Why is he acting so edgy is he actually a chuuni?" (Raina)

"That's how I used to live! But since you guys ruined my style, I'm so lost! That's no good~. It's not good to interfere with my lifestyle~! That's why~! You guys piss me off! I hope you guys will die! Actually die! You trashy Deeeeeeeeeeeevils!"

He then turned towards us an noticed that we were giggling and laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" He exclaimed enraged. He then proceeded to take out his handle only sword and gun, then proceeded to shoot at us.

The blade of light appears. It will be a troublesome to get cut by that sword.
That gun is also troublesome.
But it's different from before. It's 5 against 1 now.

"You guys came to rescue Asia-tan, right? Hahaha! Devil-samas are big
hearted for coming to rescue a bitch like that who would even heal Devils!

Well, just being entranced to a Devil should make that Sister die!"

Die? What does he mean!?
"Hey! Where is Asia!?"

"Well, there is a hidden stairs under that altar. From there you can go to
the place where they are doing the ritual."

That guy spilled out the location of the hidden basement by pointing at the
altar.

Does he even know that he has to stop us? Or did he spill it out because
he's confident that he can kill us and it will solve the problem?

"He's an idiot isnt he...?" Said Raina and looked towards Freed like he was an idiot.

"He is." Replied Regina with a deadpan expression.

Ignoring them I yelled out,

"Sacred Gear!"

Synchronised with my shout, a red gauntlet appears on my left arm.
Equipping the Sacred Gear, completed! Okay!

Kiba draw his sword from the sheath and Koneko-chan...

Huh! I'm so shocked that my eyes are about to pop out.

Koneko-chan is lifting up the pews that are several times bigger than her.

"Get smashed..."

Koneko-chan throws the pews at the Priest! Super Girl that is totally an
unexpected method of attack!

"Wow! Oh yeah!"

The Priest did a small dance and cut the chair in half with his blade of light.