"Well, don't! I don't like it when she's scared" Alice snarled.

"Oooooo~ the mommy is angry!" one of the smaller twins grinned, giving another annoying smug.

"Shut up, Min!" Alice once again snarled, a visible vein popping up over her forehead. The other one of the twins was hardly bothered by anything, as she continued curiously gazing at her own fingers.

'Mel, get your sister to stop!' Alive asked the uninterested girl.

'Too much work. Waste.....' Mel didn't even bother to finish her sentence, as she went back to sulking.

Diana just silently watched, as Alice continued arguing with the beings she couldn't physically see. Had she not known about Alice and her unseen guardians, she'd have claimed her crazy.

But she knew they were real. Alice has proved it many times, be it with just toying with others, or perceiving other's thoughts.

For Diana, that's what made Alice so cool.

She just waited until the unseen conversation/argument was over.

Surprisingly, it was over lot quicker than expected, as Alice grabbed her and :

"Lets go. Anymore late, we'll be sure to miss the movie" she said, before continuing to drag her.

"Y-yeah......" Diana weekly muttered, as she let herself be taken. She didn't know what Alice spoke with her guardians, but she had a vague idea that it had to do something with Alice's mom. Her real mom.

The rest of the walk was silent, as Alice seemed to be deep in thoughts. Obviously, Diana didn't have audacity to question it. Even though the sourness emitting from her sister was almost challenging her to do it.

After a walk of 30 minutes, they finally reached the movie theatre, where Alice proceeded to buy tickets. Diana watched on, as Alice moved around the place like back of her home.

Alice came back to her with a grin, while flashing the tickets in her hand.

"Come on, I got the VIP seats" Alice winked, before they both made their way inside the not-so-crowded theatre.

"But, sis. Isn't it a bit expensive?" Diana asked innocently, wondering how she got the money.

"Don't worry. Its not my money" Alice stuck her tongue out with a wink, and shrugged.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you got it..."
Diana brought her hand to her face and sighed, not bothering to ask any further.

"Oh, but I will" came a third voice.

Diana froze on her steps, as her eyes widened. Alice just closed her eyes and shook her head. She took a glance at one of her guardians, the taller woman who was looking bored out of her mind, yet still managed to smirk at Alice.

'Don't tell me you didn't foresee this, Emil' Alice internally cursed at her smirking guardian.

'I did. But it would've been no fun if I told you about it' Emil answered with a shrug.

'Bitch......' Alice cursed again.

'there there, Ali~ no need to be~ upset' The last of her guardians, who was much taller and muscular than the rest spoke up.

'Shut it, lime' Alice glared, before letting go of the thought.

With a sigh spilling off her mouth, she turned around and faced the newcomer.