"Maybe you are," Draco admitted, his hands wrapped around her waist as her head was buried in his shoulders. "And I shouldn't be encouraging you, but the Rose I know is too stubborn and spoilt, and that's coming from me. The Rose I know is a Black, which means she always gets what she wants- one way or another." He said rubbing soothing circles on her back. "Should I get mum? She'll know what to do better..."

"No, it's alright." came the sound of Rose's muffled voice. "You are quite good at this. Much better than Nagini. Nagini's suggestion was to try force-feeding Marvolo my cooking again. She claimed that there was no greater punishment."

"You can't be that bad at cooking," Draco said.

"Thank you!" Rose exclaimed before her eyes lit up. "Do you want me to make you something?"

"Um, maybe later," Draco said. "But I still think you should talk to mum."

"I will," Rose promised. "Later, though."

"So," said Draco, clearing his throat as he devised a way to distract her with something else. "Are you ready to learn DADA? I was thinking of a duel."

Rose laughed. "Bring it on. Aunt Bellatrix taught me a couple of spells and this time, I bet that I can last at least fifteen minutes against you."

Draco raised an eyebrow. "That is quite optimistic. Would you like to seal the deal with say, ten galleons?"

"Deal," Rose said.

"Speaking of money, Father says he wants to talk to you about managing your account as well as your future role in the Wizengamot."

"I'll talk to Uncle Lucius tomorrow," Rose told him.

"Alright." Draco nodded before a playful smirk was seen on his face. "Ready to duel?"

"Born ready," Rose answered with a smile.

------> 0o0 <------

Draco looked at her strangely. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust," Rose answered through gritted teeth.

So in the end, Rose owed 10 gallons to her dear cousin. She lost at fourteen minutes and thirty-three seconds.

Draco smiled. "Feeling better?"

Rose nodded. "Yes. Thanks for... you know."

Draco shrugged before smiling once again. "You are my cousin."

"Anyway," Rose started becoming cheerful all of a sudden. "Isn't your one month anniversary with Astoria coming up? I haven't met her, but she sounds absolutely lovely. I'll have to talk with Marvolo about meeting her soon. Never mind, anyway... Got something special planned?"

Draco gave a light blush. "I booked a reservation at her favourite restaurant in France. I'm planning to give her a necklace."

"Aww..." Rose cooed. "That is so sweet! Tell me more. What kind of flowers are you bringing her? Will you be going for a lovely walk in the moonlight later? Has Uncle Lucius talked with Lord Greengrass about marriage yet?"

"Not yet, to answer your last question. Yes, to the walk." Draco replied. "And as for the flowers, Astoria loves roses-"

"-I like her already." Rose interrupted with a smirk.

Draco glared. "-but I am sure she will change her opinion once she meets you."

Rose pouted before blowing him a raspberry.

"Anyway," Draco continued. "Her favourite colour is pink, so I have already bought pink roses. The necklace that I am bringing her is made with rubies and it was a little expensive, but of course, it would be expensive. I am a Malfoy, and we always have the best. So the rubies are lined with-"