Chapter 9

*Cristiano's POV*

I get all my luggage and put it inside my car. I walk back inside and quickly change. I put on some nike sweats, and a CR7 t-shirt. I put on some random shoes, I ended up grabbing a pair of Nike airs, and tie them.

I then sprint down my stairs and walk out the door.

I drive to Iker's house and get there in less than 10 minutes. I get my phone out and call him. On the second ring he answers.

"Iker hurry up! We're late!" I say into my phone while honking.

"Okay! Wait let me get my bags."

He walks out of his house and puts his stuff in the back, and then gets into the passenger seat.

Then we drive off.

--

I walked into the plane with Iker. We were late, but when you're famous you have perks so the pilot waited for us.

As soon as I walker into the plane I noticed that we were in the same plane with the Mexican National Team. Great, I get to spend 9 hours and 45 minutes with them.

Note the sarcasm?

I look for our assigned seats but I can't find them. After 5 minutes of searching, I found them.

Someone with medium length dark brown hair was sitting there.

"Um, excuse me?" I ask.

She turns around and looks at me.
"Is this your seat?" She asks.

"Yes Hernandez." I say with a smile once I see that she's Javi's sister.

"Sorry I was just talking to Gio." She says backing away from the seat and bowing slightly. She then stands up straight and with a grin whispers in my ear "Ava is sitting right beside me, let me see your phone."

I look at her curiously and hand her my phone.

She takes it and goes to my contacts and who knows who's number she saves into my phone.

She then hands my phone back and gets her beats pill and walks away.

Iker just smiles at her and laughs.

"Did you see who's number she saved onto my phone?" I ask him.

"Yes little kid." He says with a sly smile.

"Iker I wouldn't be talking your shorter." I say laughing.

"We are the same height! Ha-ha" he says eyeing me.

I roll my eyes and sit down and scoot over to the seat with the window right beside it.

I get on my phone and put my earbuds in. I then go to my contacts and see what's new. I see "Adria⚽️" and click on the new contact. Then I put press send message.

I send her a message

"hey" -C

"Ronaldo?" -A

"Yep" -C

"Okay" -A

"Come over here and bring Ava?" -C

"Sure" -A

I lock my phone and wait for them to come.

After a minute or so they get here.

"Hey Ozuna" I say with a grin.

"Hey- whoa what are you doing here Cris?" She says shyly.

"Hey I need to get to Brazil too." I say laughing.