Chapter 8

*Ava's POV*

I was mentally giving myself a pat on the back for my awesome comeback when I started to hear the screaming. As if it was a code I immediately pulled up my hoodie. I turned around and saw the fans. I mean I love my fans but man can I not just go out to eat breakfast peacefully?

The next minutes were chaos. The whole building got surrounded. We didn't know who to call for help.

Then it hit me. I knew who to call!

I dialed his number. He answers on the third ring.

AC = anonymous caller | A = Ava

Ac "Hello?"

A "Hey! Where are you?"

Ac "Out with some friends why?"

A "uhh me and my best friend and her brother are kinda mobbed at a restaurant and we need help."

Ac "Where are you?"

A "IHOP on the 23rd street"

Ac "You should be happy that I'm still here in Mexico I have to leave to the airport in an hour but I'm on my way and you owe me."

A "Okay thank you and I know I owe you but hurry up I feel like if they're gonna freakin break the glass!"

Ac "ok sass queen bye"

A "shut up bye"

-

"Who was that?" Adria asks while I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Someone. He's gonna come to help us. God I feel like the glass is gonna break." I say

"Just calm down. How long did your friend say he's gonna take?" Javier asks.

"Like 5 minutes. LOOK HES HERE."

*Javier's POV*

I turn around when I hear the squeal of the tires. I see a black Lamborghini. Then I see Cristiano walk out. Huh I should've known.

He pulls up his hoodie and whispers something into one of the guards beside him. Then he sprints to a plant that's close to the entrance.

"CRISTIANO RONALDO EVERYBODY BACK OFF" I heard the guard yell.

All the fans turn around and in that instant Cris goes to the door. He then sees us and walks over.

"More guards are on the way they'll be here any second and evacuate the fans." He says with a grin.

"Good. Nice to see you again." I say standing up and giving him a side hug.

"Nice to see you too." He says.

He goes to Adria and gives her a hug and then walks to Ava and also gives her a hug.

We all sit back down and try to eat our food while the guards are trying to evacuate the fans outside.

After 20 minutes they finally manage to evacuate all the fans.

I check my watch and see we have 35 minutes to go to the airport.

We all stand up and pay and then walk out and Cris heads to his car which is parked by ours so we walk towards the same direction.

*Ava's POV*

Me and Adria walk ahead of Cristiano and Javier. I then start messing around with Adria and booty bump her.

She wasn't ready for it and loses her balance but doesn't completely fall.

"I HAVE AN ASS OF STEEL" I say laughing

"What the frick next time you booty bump me at least warn me" she says laughing.

I turn around since I heard Cristiano and Javier laughing.

After 5 seconds I notice that they heard what I said.

I could feel my cheeks heating up
"Did you guys hear what i said?"
I ask hoping for them to say no even though I knew the answer.

Cris just keeps on laughing and then he slips on a banana peel.

We all start burst out laughing I turn around and see Adria crying and having a seizure.

Cris stands up and starts chasing Adria and since Adria brought her car she sprints to her car and turns it on and speeds away.

The good thing is that Adria used to do track and she's really good at sprinting right now she's the fastest player.

"Is she really that scared of me?" Cris says laughing.

"I guess" I say with a grin.

"Um can you give us a ride?" Javier asks him.

"Yeah, come on let's bounce" he says jumping to his car.

Javier starts jumping behind him and I follow them.

His car smells really good and it's clean. I go in the back while Javier goes in the front seat.

We started jamming to music and singing really loudly. I was having fun but it wasn't the same without Adria she would like sing so horrible that we would laugh and stop singing and then we would start crying by how hard we're laughing.

After 15 minutes we get to Adria's & Javier's house. I get out of Cris's car and hug him goodbye. Javier then says goodbye too and we walk in to the house.

I get my baggage (I got it ready yesterday) and see Adria in her room.

"That was hilarious and thanks a lot for leaving us without a ride." I say laughing.

"Oh my gosh I forgot that I have you a ride to IHOP" she says laughing.

"Do you have your stuff ready?" I ask

"Yeah. Let's go wait downstairs for Javier?" She asks

"Sure" I say grabbing my stuff and heading for the stairs.

We watch tv while we wait for Javi. He comes downstairs in less than 5 minutes.

We get out of the house and lock the door. Then we get into Javi's car. We get to the airport and Javi parks his car and pays to stay there for 3 months.

Then we go through the whole process of getting in a plane.

We're going to be on a private plane with our team and 2 extra other people. We don't know who those people are.

I put the bag on top of the seats with Adria's and I's electronics. And then we sit down and wait for the plane to lift off.

••••••••••¥•••••••••

YAY UPDATE AND ITS PRETTY LONG PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND MY FAMILY IS STILL HERE BUT ILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK.