Chapter 15

Neymar's POV;

"Did you hook up with Selena Gomez?"

"Are you and Carolina back together?"

"Does Davi have a new sibling that we don't know of?"

"Neymar! Why did Adria kiss you?"

I snapped my head towards the person who asked that question. First of all; woah dude, have you heard of privacy? Secondly, I thought that the hall where she kissed me was pretty much deserted....

I looked forward and just kept on walking, but then I saw a familiar figure up ahead. Wait no, two familiar figures.

I moved my head slightly to get a better look.

My blood started boiling in anger...... or jealousy? Why was Oscar with Adria?

Adria's POV;

"So the whole brazil team will be having a ball tomorrow night and I wanted to know if... um... You wanted to be my date?" Oscar finished with a small smile while looking at me expectantly.

I hesitated for a moment. Oscar was nice and was cute, but I didn't like him that way. He saw me hesitate and quickly said. "As friends."

"Sure." I said with a small smile.

Today was Thursday. So that means I should go ahead and search for my dress tonight while I'm at the mall.

"Fancy. Right?" I ask.

"You already know." He says with a smirk.

"I'm in the fast lane." I say with a small laugh.

"From LA to Tokyo." We both burst out laughing.

"Hey." I turn around and see Neymar walking towards us.

"Umm I'm gonna go head towards Ava?..." I say slowly backing away and looking for Ava.

"Hey avacado, let's go look for your outfit?" I ask her once I find her talking to David.

"Yeah." She answers. I grab her hand and start walking towards forever 21. Ha too bad I'm 22.

"Wait you said that you and Cris are going to be playing soccer right?" I ask turning to look at her.

"Yep." She says popping the 'p' while texting someone.

"Okay then let's head to Nike instead, but this time the Women's section which is on the other side of the mall." I say.

"Okay." She says following me out the door.

"I have some news." I tell Ava.

"Oooo what is it?" She says locking her phone and putting it in her pocket.

"Oscar invited me to a banquet." I say while a small creeps up my face.

"Ohmygod. Really?" She asks.

"Positive." I say with a nod.

"Awww. Can I help you find your dress? Pleaseeeee?" She says facing me and making puppy dog eyes.

"Yes." I say with a laugh.

We keep on walking and pass a few fans here and there who ask for pictures. After 8 minutes of walking we get there. We walk in and I immediately spot a perfect pair of running shorts.

The background color was all black, then the foreground was grey and light blue polka dots. I grabbed a medium from the rack and handed it to Ava.

Then I saw the perfect shirt. You know how Ronaldo has a pair of cleats that he released recently that were Galaxy colored? Yeah well this was perfect to match those cleats. It was all black and it had the cr7 design on my the front and it was perfect. I ran towards it and grabbed a medium and handed it to Ava.

Ava already has some black nike free running shoes, so she was going to wear those. Now all she needed were socks.

Yes I make my bestfriend wear basketball elites and soccer crew socks. I found some black and white socks and just grabbed them and handed them to her. Then we proceeded to the check out.

"You are my savior when it comes to a sporty look." Ava says laughing while hugging me.

"I know don't mention it buddy." I say with a smile.

We get to the cashier and while Ava pays I get a text.

Oscar✨ - hey what color is the dress you're gonna wear?

I slide my screen to the right to unlock it. I put in my password 0205- yes my password is Neymar's birthday get over it.

I start typing, when I'm done I tap send.

Me- I'm looking for a dress right now. I'll send you a text later on what color okay?

The little bubble appears so I know he's typing back.

Oscar✨- That's fine:)

I lock my phone and then I grab Ava and pull her out of the store.

"We need to go dress shopping." I say.

"Oh my god. Is THE Adria Ramirez going to wear a dress?" Ava squeals.

"Just because I'll be wearing a dress doesn't mean I can't slap you." I say.

She stays quiet.

"Okay what color are you thinking on?" She asks after a while.

"Coral or mint blue." I say.

"Okay let's go to Louis Vuitton." She starts walking towards the store and I follow.

After 30 minutes of searching, and trying on about 50 dresses. I think I found the one.

It felt like prom all over again.

Ava was the one who found it. The bottom was mint green. It looked like a really long skirt and the top was silver. It was beautiful.

I walked up feeling happy to the checkout and paid. Then Ava and I left the store. I took out my phone and sent a message to Oscar.

me- I found it. Mint green. See you tomorrow!😚

and then I locked my screen and went towards Abercrombie with Ava.

••••••••••••¥•••••••••••••

I'm horrible at describing dresses😂 3K READS?! IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sorry for the 1 month wait. Schools just been annoying.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! Go check out my other books too if you want!

-Adria