Chapter 5

*Adria's POV*

I just got done explaining everything that happened to Ava.

"You passed out for that? What a wimp." She says laughing

"Hey the doctor said it was a lot of pain like look what I have to wear for the World Cup" I say holding up my cast in the air.

"Oh yeah Coach said to get your luggage ready we're leaving tomorrow to Brazil" she says

"Ok. Wanna order pizza? I'm hungry."

"YES"

I dial the pizza place and order a large pepperoni pizza. They say it'll be here in 10 minutes.

This being our last day in Mexico for awhile Ava and I decide to party. Alone. At my house. Yes we are weird like that.

"YOUR PICTURE PERFECT BLUE"

I sang

"SUNBATHING ON THE MOON"

Ava sang

"STARS ARE SHINING AS YOUR BONES ILLUMINATE"

I sang

"FIRST KISS JUST LIKE A DRUG. UNDER YOUR INFLUENCE"

She sang

"Ava just change the song we're gonna end up crying"

I say

"Ok."

She says changing it.

I stare at her and smirk. It was my jam and she was the only one who knew the TRUE reason why I liked it.

People would ask me at interviews why I loved this song so much and I would always answer

"The lyrics in the song just mean a lot to me. I always listen to it, when I'm sad,happy,mad, or just whenever."

That is true, but the real reason is because I heard that Neymar was going to make a video of it.

Since then I have loved the song. He first time I listened to it I loved the lyrics. My second favorite song is Miss Alissa. Don't ask.

"YEAH, WELL ITS LONG TO LIVING IN THE SAME OLD LIVES. I FEEL TO COLD TO LIVE TOO YOUNG TO DIE. WILL YOU WALK THE LINE LIKE ITS THERE TO CHOOSE? JUST FORGET THE WIT ITS BEST TO USE. OH LORD I SAID OH LORD WONT YOU FOLLOW ME INTO THE JUNGLE AINT NO GOD ON THE STREETS IN HEART OF THE JUNGLE WONT YOU FOLLOW ME INTO THE JUNGLE AINT NO GOD ON THE STREETS IN THE HEART OF THE JUNGLE WONT YOU FOLLOW ME INTO THE JUNGLE."

I stop singing when I hear a knock on the door Ava opens it and I'm still jumping on the bed
Friendly reminder that me and Ava wore pjs and our hair was messy we looked like homeless child's jumping on the beds.
and the whole team is outside with their phone sticking out the camera app open. All you could literally hear the next 15 seconds was the snapping of the camera.

You can imagine what happened next. I got a hold of Javier and Ava got a hold of Giovani. And we beat them up. While the rest of the team ran away screaming like girls. Oops they are girls.

After that I took Javier's phone and reset it. After that I pushed him out of the room and locked it. For good.

Eventually I forgot that Javi has iCloud backup and next thing I knew I was getting spammed on Instagram with tags on the pictures and oh my gosh next time I see my brother I'm gonna kill that little kid.

We heard the door ring again and I opened it and it was he pizza guy! I hugged him saying he was our savior that we were about to die of hunger and I went on a rant then Ava pulled me inside and paid the guy and said sorry.

That was the most delicious pizza I ever had. I also had a very peaceful sleep.

•••••••••

AN

HEY! HOW ARE MY FELLOW READERS? Oh yeah my new updating schedule will be every Friday so be ready for an update next Friday! I'm not sure if I'll update this Friday but I might!