Chapter 16

Adria;

I woke up with a start.

"Why does it smell like if you burned something Ava?" I asked.

"Because maybe I did burn something?" She says coming out of the little kitchen in our hotel room.

I threw the covers to the side and quickly went to where she was.

"What'd you burn?" I asked.

"Bread. It got toasted, pretty bad I should say." She says holding laughter in.

"How bad?" I say narrowing my eyes.

"Like I-burned-it-so-bad-it-turned-into-dust bad." She says.

I burst out laughing.
"Good thing soccer worked out for you." I say while laughing.

"Yeah, cooking wouldn't have worked out for me." She says with a grin.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast before you burn the hotel trying to make breakfast?" I ask

"I was hoping you'd say that." She says.

We quickly got ready. I just put on some dark jean shorts and a black & white tie-dye tank top from Pink. Then I slipped into my white converse. I might be Mexican, but I swear I'm a typical white girl.

Ava put on some shorts like mine and a black Eskimo & Joe's tank top. She also wore her white converse. Yeah, she's a typical white girl too.

We left the hotel room and walked towards the elevator.

"I got this." I said with a smirk.

I tried to push the down button with my foot. Lets just say I ended up on the floor.

I quickly stood up and pushed the button, with my finger, then walked into the elevator. Ava followed me in laughing her head off.

"That... was... hilarious." Ava says in between laughs.

"The button didn't like me." I said pouting.

"What? Did it push you?" She says.

"I swear, it did!" I say.

That just made her laugh even more.

The elevator opened once again, with the lobby clear in view. We walked towards the entrance and left. Then I walked towards my Audi that my manager ordered for me.

I unlocked it and got in and so did Ava. I turned it on and started driving towards a Starbucks. (a/n: is there even a Starbucks in Brazil?) I parked my car once we got there and then got out and locked the car.

Me and Ava walked towards it.

"Wait, don't you have that play date with Cris today?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said while someone opened the door for us.

"Thank you." I said without looking at who it was.

"Not even a hug?" I turned around, and mentally freaked out.

"Sorry." I hugged Neymar and said, "Hello, how are you?"

"Great, how are you?" He asked me.

"Good." I said.

"Adria, lets go get coffee." Ava whined.

"Well I was on my way home, so bye!" He said walking away.

"Bye!" I said walking inside.

"Hey!" I turn around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Adria over here!" Ahhh, I know who it is now. I have to, sadly, live with that voice for a long time.

"What are you doing here Javi?" I asked.

"Obviously having breakfast here." He says in a duh tone.

"Great." I mumbled.

"What was that? Oh you want to sit with me and Giovani and eat breakfast together? Great!" He says with a smile.

"How the heck did you get that out of one word?" I asked in disbelief.

"What can I say I'm magical." He says making weird movements with his hands.

"I can think of a billion things to say, but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut." I said.

"Since when did you do that?" He asks with a confused face.

"Longer than you have." I say.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"I already ordered for us." She says smiling.

"The perks of having an amazing best friend." I say with a smirk.

"So where do we sit?" Giovani asks once we get our drinks and food.

"Over there!" Me and Javi say at the same time.

I narrow my eyes at him and he does the same at me.

"I call sitting by the window!" Me and Javi say, yet again, at the same time.

"Are you sure you guys aren't twins?" Giovani asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ew, no. Haven't you heard? He's adopted." I say proudly.

"Why would you say that?" Ava asks turning to look at me while we sit down.

"He doesn't look like me. Also, I'm pretty." I say seriously, then I burst out laughing.

"Even I couldn't keep a straight face when I said that I was pretty." I say still laughing.

"But seriously he's adopted." I say immediately turning serious.

"Adria, I'm really regretting when I dropped you that day." Javi says shaking his head.

"Wait what?" Giovani asks, while Ava looks confused.

"Adria was at least 1 or 2 months old, and she was sleeping in her crib. Our mom was in the kitchen fixing her bottle and I walked into her room towards Adria's crib. I tried to carry her but I ended up dropping her on the floor. She screamed then it was quiet. Well, mom freaked out called the ambulance and my dad. The ambulance came, then my aunt and uncle and then my dad. They ended up funding out that I dropped her."

"Wait but why did she scream then she stopped suddenly?" Ava asks.

"They said since she was a baby her bones weren't fully in place so she didn't break anything and also she screamed when she fell then she feel asleep." He said.

"True story." I said nodding.

"Now my family makes jokes about that's why I'm weird and crazy." I added.

"My brother used to drink perfume." I say randomly.

"Really?" Giovani asks laughing.

"Yeah! One time he got drunk because he drank a whole bottle." I said laughing.

Ava and Giovani started laughing, even Javier joined.

"In my defense I was like, 7." He says with a grin.

"You should've been smart enough to know that it's deadly!" I said.

The next hour we spent sharing childhood stories. Then when we were done we left Starbucks peacefully.

••••••••••¥••••••••••

Like I promised, and update on Friday. Look at me sticking to my updating schedule! *gives myself pat on the back for updating*

This chapter is dedicated to @bambibrooks !

Fun facts
1. my brothers name is actually Javier.
2. The stories about Javier's and Adria's childhood did really happen.
3. I play soccer.
4. My nickname is noodles.
5. I had a game less than 24hours ago and we won.

Thanks for reading guys! Please comment and vote!