# Chapter 23: Cute Confession

She was hurt very much by him. She never liked her loved ones spending time with those who hates her or talk rubbish about her. Yeah, she was the same person who was so happy after knowing that Siddharth was friend with Paras as she thought that after Siddharth if anyone was her friend then it was him. He was the first person with whom she had developed a bond in that house, she could relate with him as he was from Punjab. And like any other person she had a soft corner for the person from her own state. She was happiest seeing the bonding growing between Paras Mahira and them, it was four against the rest of the house. But thing changed after coming from secret room, Paras and Mahira started behaving weird. They started bringing that love triangle back again, with the jealously tag. Why on earth would she be jealous from Mahira? She slowly started distancing herself from them. She was not able to see Siddharth spending time with them and here she had to stay along. 

For a girl like her it was not possible, she was not able to sit along but for him she used to do it. She was getting frustrated that why can’t she spend time with others the way he spends time with them? If he can then why can’t she? And due to this they had a big argument though things could have sorted out in calm manner but she was unique and her reaction was loud making the entire house know that they had an argument. Like always people saw this as a chance and went to her trying to manipulate her against Siddharth. She was angry on him but her anger last only few minutes when she came in bedroom area after not finding Siddharth from past one hour. Aarthi was applying something on her face near the mirror in the bedroom area while Vikas was laying down on his bed. 

“Aarthi tereko pata hai woh kaha gaya hai?” Shehnaaz asked sitting on her bed. 

“Kon?” Aarthi asked busy applying cream on her face. 

“Aur koun woh Siddharth ki baat kar rahi hai. Woh confession room mein gaya hai aur usse hospital le gaye hai ab woh do din baad aayega.” Vikas said making Shehnaaz shock. 

“Kya? Aaise kaise, chala gaya?” Shehnaaz asked been shocked. 

“Uski tabiyat thik nahi hai na toh woh chala gaya.” Vikas said making her sadder. 

“Kaise chala gaya bina mile, yaar itna fake hai kya sab?” She was finding it so hard to believe that he didn’t even informed her before leaving. Does she had only this much value in his life? Does he didn’t find it necessary meeting her once before leaving? Okay, they had fought but that doesn’t means he goes like that. This was not the first time they had fought with each other. 

“Matlab? Woh ab tak nahi aaya hai na chala gaya hoga woh.” Vikas said seeing that she was getting affected. This was the same girl who a minute ago was saying that she won’t talk to him again and now the same person was angry on him that he went without informing her though he would come in two days. Vikas knew that this both had a great bond.

Was he really gone? Or Vikas was fooling around? She was feeling so sad, so broken. How would she again leave without him? He had left her few weeks back and she was sick without him. She won’t again be able to leave without him. She sat on her bed properly covering herself with quilt, she looked at Vikas again. 

“Mai twenty minutes wait karungi aur phir bhi woh naa aaye toh….” She was going to say something but Asim interrupted her who came in the bedroom area to take something and heard their conversation. 

“Aur phir khushi manayegi.” Asim said but Sana ignored his talk and looked at Aarthi passing by. 

“Hayee sachi mein bol na Aarthi? Meri kasam ka.” She asked her with last hope that they were kidding. 

“Ha sach mein teri kasam.” Aarthi said moving out of the bedroom. 

That was it, she believed them. They were not lying; they were telling the truth. He went again, he was again taken to hospital. She knew that it was for his health but how will she live without him? She lay down on her bed, covering herself with quilt. She didn’t wanted anyone to know she was crying but tears slowly flowed down her cheeks. She was missing him already, why he had to go? If he had to then couldn’t he meet her once? Was he so much angry on her that he didn’t wanted to meet her too? How was she going to leave without him for two days? If she knew that he was going to leave then maybe she would have never fought with him. Why she had to fight with him?