# Chapter 2: Sana fainted

PART 2

It was midnight but none of them had slept not after the incident that took place. Bigg boss had already bashed them for their carelessness during the task and for the consequence others had to face due to it. And as a result, the task got cancelled too. 

“One more task got cancelled and guess what this time we are not to blame but the connection.” Mahira said giggling. 

“But there were lot of chances that if we would have won the task than maybe one would go directly to finale. We lost it.” Shefali said. 

Mahira and Paras both nodded, “but how they were behaving in the task. I am happy that it got cancel or just to defeat us they could have gone to any extent. This task showed us that how much they are jealous of us.” Spoke Paras. 

They all were sitting on the sofa just outside the bedroom area. Siddharth too was present there but his eyes were on bedroom area, where Sana was lying on their bed and on both side Vikas and Shehbaaz. 

“Like seriously he cried, aww” listening it Sana pulled her brothers cheek. “I didn’t knew that you love me so much Shehbaaz.” She said in a teasing way. 

“Who said I was crying for you? There was last piece of cake in refrigerator but then I got to know that Rashmi stole it and I got all sad.” Shehbaaz spoke making all laugh while Rashmi to throw pillow on him as her bed was just beside. 

“Dare you again said about it. I will kill you.” Rashmi said throwing one more pillow. 

“Hahaha... You are best Shehbaaz tough competitor with Siddharth to annoy Rashmi.” Devoleena spoke between her laugh but Rashmi one glare and she put a finger on her lips trying to supress her laugh. 

Sana had a smile seeing them laughing at one another. After so many days bigg boss house really felt like house, she was enjoying every bit of it but missing very important person beside him. She glanced at the direction he was sitting along with Paras, Mahira and Shefali. She first of all was not getting why on the earth she returned back, the only person she was upset seeing from the connection. She was sitting beside Siddharth making her blood boil. Her eyes went on Siddharth who was too staring at her. She just glared at him and look away; she could feel his graze but just ignored it. After all she was angry on him, here she got hurt and instead of been with her he was sitting that to with Shefali. How could he? 

Siddharth was staring at her and soon found her laughing on some lame joke said by Vishal according to him. Now it was Siddharth turned to glare at her, here he was so sad that he was not able to talk with her. From the moment she came from store room she was occupied with people around her, not for a second she was left alone. He so much wanted to talk to her but she was not at all affected, she was enjoying with them without him. This made him angrier and he just looked away from her. 

Vikas noticed that time and again Sana was stealing glances at Siddharth so he asked her, “what the matter? Seems like you’re not at all interested over here.” He had a teasing smile. 

“Nothing!” she made faces and looked at Siddharth with a glare who was busy talking to Shefali which pissed Sana more. 

Vikas understood it very well. “So, I think it will be better that we all sleep and give Sana to sleep too. She still didn’t recovered.” Everyone nodded. 

“Come I will drop you to your bed.” Vikas said getting out of the bed and forwarding his hand. 

Sana took his hand and made their way towards the captain room. “Sweet dreams, good night.” He wished her before leaving her. 

After almost half an hour Siddharth came in the room by this time Sana had covered herself fully with the comforter. He glanced at her and slipped into his side of bed, turning the other side such that he was not facing her. After all he was angry with her, how could he laugh on that stupid Vishal jokes? When he was sitting there all alone and was dying to be with her. 

Ten minutes had passed but trying his level best too he was not able to sleep. He finally faced her; she had still covered herself with comforter. Here he was not getting sleep and there she was sleeping peacefully. But to his surprise the comforter slowly moved down revealing her face and suddenly Siddharth closed his eyes. How could he show her that he was staring at her? No! he should act as if he doesn’t care. 

She looked at him, his eyes closed. How rude he is! Though he too doesn’t get sleep without her but no won’t ever except it. She had to be the one to take the first initiative even if he did the mistake according to her. She slowly moved her hand towards his hand on which he had kept his head. He didn’t move a bit; she made a pout seeing it. 

“Siddharthhh...” She whispered slowly with her pouty face but still he didn’t reacted. 

“You’re so mean! You should be the one pampering me not me. I got hurt and still I am pacifying you. My forehead is still paining.” She said touching her forehead, “and you just want to be angry on me.” She touched his face this time caressing it slowly. Finally, he had to melt and he gave in turning himself in such a way that his back was on bed and his arm open. Sana got the clue and she moved towards him resting her head on his chest and he engulfed his arm around her neck as he always does. 

After few minutes silent Sana spoke, “why you didn’t came to me? Why were you sitting with them? I got hurt and you didn’t care at all.” She said raising her head to look at him who had closed his eyes. “Siddharth tell me.” She asked him again as he didn’t replied. 

“Whole house was revolving around you. You had Vishal, Asim and all what was my need? You were laughing on their jokes.” He said still his eyes closed. 

“At least they were trying to make me laugh you didn’t even came to me. You were busy talking to that Shefali after all you missed her so much right that after she came you didn’t leave her.” Sana said feeling all jealous. 

“Yeah I missed her a lot.” Siddharth was damn frustrated with this topic, her saying again and again that he missed her. Why would he? But if that makes her feel better that fine, he accepted it out of anger. 

Sana moved from his chest and slept back on her pillow been angry. How on the earth did he said that he missed that Shefali? She hates her so much and this time she was hurt by bigg boss what was the need to bring her again? She again covered herself with comforter. While Siddharth glanced at her once and again closed his eyes. 

Few minutes passed by and sleep was still far away for Siddharth, he for the tenth time glanced at Sana. Why she had to be so stubborn? He knew that she too was not getting any sleep. She was lying down with her eyes open. He faced her again and then pinched her cheeks making her look at him with a pouty face. He moved his lips as if saying sorry. Sana stared at him for a second or two and finally giving in she moved from her comforter to his, hugging him tightly. His chin on her head while his one hand around her waist outside the comforter. His eyes closed and peace on his face. The peace that he got been so close to her was beyond his imagination. 

He was so much used to her that now imaginary his life without her was difficult for him. That moment, that feeling of loosing her made him realised that how much important she had become for him. Even imagining a second without her in his life was not possible. He was getting attracted towards her or was it something else? Had he started falling for? Was the question still unanswered by him. 

**

I have no idea how the second part is. I hope you all like it.

Typical sidnaaz trait to fight with each other of stupid topics. I hope I did justice with it.

One of you have requested be to write on their meet after bigg boss which will come soon.

And if anyone have any request to tell me. I would surely write on it.

Thanks for all your response I had no idea that anyone would be interested on reading it. Really means a lot.