Paranoid

Mario and Luigi's House...

A week and a half passed. Rainbow Dash was upstairs in Mario and Luigi's room, lying in Mario's bed. Twilight went to check on her.

Twilight: Rainbow Dash, are you okay? You haven't said anything since we rescued you.

Rainbow Dash ignored her, so Twilight sat down on the bed with her.

Twilight: Do you wanna talk about it?

Rainbow Dash only shook her head.

Twilight: Are you sure? It'll feel good once you get it off your chest.

Rainbow Dash hid under the covers and started shivering. Was she paranoid?

Twilight: Rainbow, please talk to me. I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong.

Rainbow Dash uncovered her face, there was fear in her eyes.

Twilight: Is something wrong?

Rainbow: ...What if that big lizard's out to get me again?

She was paranoid! This was the first time she was!

Twilight: Dash, *sigh* that's all in the past, you're safe now. You don't have anything to worry about.

Tears streamed down Rainbow Dash's face.

Twilight: Hey, take it easy. You have no reason to cry.

Rainbow: I'm scared...

Twilight: ...Why don't you take a nap?

Rainbow: Take a...nap?

Twilight: It always helps me when I'm nervous or freaked out.

Rainbow: I thought you just read books.

Twilight: *sigh* There are other things I do other than books. Anyway, it might calm you down, and I promise, no one's out to get you.

Rainbow: ...Could you bring Jackie up here? I think I'd feel safe if she keeps an eye on me.

Twilight: Sure.

Rainbow Dash closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, Twilight left the room and let her sleep.