Back With Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash looked out the window from her cell, she started crying. She wondered if her friends had forgotten about her, especially her girlfriend, Applejack. What was taking so long?

Rainbow: Where are you guys? It's been 2 days. *sigh*

Bowser (offscreen): Rainbow Hair, what're you mumbling about?

Rainbow: Nothing! I burped!

Rainbow Dash remained silent for a while.

Bowser: You miss your friends, don'cha, kid?

Rainbow Dash nodded sadly.

Bowser: Too bad, they ain't coming for you! Not even that Mario you like! So much for "Mario's biggest fan!" Look at you now, you're trapped in my castle, totally helpless, with no one coming to rescue you!

Rainbow: ...You're starting to sound like my dad. I've already been through a lot with him.

Bowser: Oh really? Was Daddy to harsh for you, kid?!?!

Rainbow (voice breaking): ...*sniff* He abused me, that's what you're doing with me! But...that's all in the past, he's in prison now.

Bowser imitated Rainbow Dash crying, making her feel even worse.

Rainbow: My friends are coming! I know in my heart they didn't forget me!

Bowser made fake gagging noises.

Bowser: That's so cheesy! Your heart does nothing but pump blood!

Rainbow: ...*sob*