Geodes Gone Wrong!

5 months after the events of...

A Golden Voice (Hasbro Studios)

AND

Luigi's Mansion 3 (Nintendo)

The Equestria girls have had a lot of challenges recently. Remember when Sunset Shimmer stole Princess Twilight's crown and she had to go to the human world to reclaim it? Remember when the Sirens were banished to the human world and how they were rampaging around, feeding on people's negativity which made their voices stronger? Remember when the girls met human Twilight who was a student at Crystal Prep, their rival school, and how she was unintentionally stealing magic? Principal Cinch used her to win the Friendship Games by manipulating her to unleash the stolen magic and Twilight ended up turning evil because of that. Remember how at Camp Everfree, Twilight was completely unsure how to be rid of Midnight Sparkle? In the end, she was able to be rid of her. Remember when the good memories of Sunset Shimmer were stolen from the Mane 6 and in 3 days, they would be lost forever? Remember how at a carnival, Rarity was working for Vignette, only to realize Vignette was using her for what only she wanted and she was teleporting people into an empty room with her phone? Remember how on a cruise during Spring Break, Rainbow Dash was expecting evil magic but no one believed her, and in the end, Rainbow Dash was right all along? That was the Storm King's magic that was threatening everyone on the ship. Remember when Rainbow Dash found the strange amulet that turned her evil? Remember how when the girls returned to Camp Everfree, Lightning Dust attempted to destroy it? Remember when Equestrian magic got into Fluttershy and when she sang a song to Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash fell asleep and her spirit was stolen by Nightmare Moon? Who knows? Perhaps these girls' friendship is being tested. This story is about how these girls ended up in an alternate universe after a geode malfunction, they might be divided throughout, but they're friendship won't be. They'll have to team up with their new friends to complete an unexpected text, the key to a new friendship. These adventures could be written into a history book and people in the future can admire their hard work and how amazing friendship is.

But let's start the story, it's an amazing, dramatic, unexpected experience for everyone. It may be scary for some of you, but I encourage you all to read it and see what will happen in this fantastic story I created. Please remember to vote and leave a comment. 😉

May 25th 2020...

There was a time we were apart

But that's behind us now

See how we've made a brand new start

And the future's lookin' up

Ah-oh, ah-oh

And when you walk these halls

You feel it everywhere

Yeah, we're the Wondercolts forever

Ah-oh, yeah!

We are all together

Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-oh

Now it's better than ever

Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-oh

You can feel it

We are back

And I'm so glad that we're better

Better than ever

Wah-oh, oh-wah-oh

Oh yeah

We're better than ever

Wah-oh, oh-wah-oh

There was a time we couldn't see

Past the differences

That separated you and me

And it left us on our own

But now you walk these halls

And friends are everywhere

Yeah, we're the Wondercolts forever

Ah-oh, yeah!

We are all together

Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-oh

Now it's better than ever

Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-oh

Now that we are back on track

Yes, I'm so glad that we're better

Better than ever

Wah-oh, oh-wah-oh

Oh yeah

We're better than ever

Wah-oh, oh-wah-oh

Oh yeah

We're better than ever

Wah-oh, oh-wah-oh

Oh yeah

We're better than ever

The Rainbooms had just finished their song, they couldn't wait to perform at the All School Social coming up On the last day of school which was in 2 days!

Rainbow: I think we're ready.

Pinkie: Yeah! Totally! We'll really blow everyone away with our music!

Fluttershy: *Gasp!* Hopefully they don't get hurt.

Rainbow: Oh, they'll be fine, it's just a concert! What's the worse that can happen?

The girls' geodes suddenly began glowing.

Pinkie: Ooh! Pretty!

Rainbow: ...Maybe I spoke too soon.

Rarity: You think?!?!

The magic of the geodes shot out of them and surrounded the girls.

Twilight: What. Is. HAPPENING?!?!

They huddled together, unaware of what was going to happen to them. Then, in the blink of an eye, they were gone!