Chapter 10

*Time Skip 6 months*
(Crimson's POV)
I was currently 8 months pregnant and I felt as big as a house. Slender took Sally and Thana to his brother Splender's today to stay until the twins were born and everyone else but BEN was out killing. Jeff and I decided to not find out the genders because we wanted to be surprised. I waddled with my hand on my lower back to the spare room next to our room that we made into a nursery to make sure we had everything for when the twins got here. Nearly everything in here was stolen from victims houses. Both cribs were retrieved by LJ who was the only Creepypasta who mainly killed children, the thought didn't bother me though because I know he won't touch my babies since he's practically their uncle. The outfits, toys, and such were snatched by the proxies and other pastas during outings and Slender made Tim go to the store with Toby to stock up on diapers and wipes. Smiling to myself I decided to go downstairs and sit with BEN to watch him play his games. When I FINALLY made it down the stairs I was out of breath and had to lean on the railing for support while i caught my breath. My heavy breathing must have caught BEN's attention because he was at my side in seconds helping me to the couch before running off and returning with a glass of water. "Thank you BEN" I gasped out. "Anytime, Crim" he said smiling while pressing play on his game, continuing where he left off. I sat there for about an hour when I felt a sudden sharp pain spread across my lower stomach into my back. I cringed and grabbed my stomach when I felt wetness spread below me. BEN was already looking at me with wide eyes, "Holy shit, your water broke, you're in labor. WHAT DO I DO?!" He practically yelled in panic. Glaring at him I yelled back, " You're gonna help me elf boy because they're coming and the others aren't due back for a few hours!" Nodding while looking a bit scared, he ran to the bathroom returning with a bunch of towels laying them on the couch and helping me lay on them. He set a couple on the table and awkwardly looked at me as I screamed  in pain, "BEN, I know this is awkward but you have to help me take off my leggings and panties it's time." Looking a bit faint, he nodded and helped me remove my clothes on my lower half before tossing a light blanket over me. After about 30 minutes I felt the urge to push, and looked at BEN. "Okay, BEN you're gonna have to help me here." I stated to the elf calmly knowing he was freaking out more than me. Swallowing nervously he slightly lifted the blanket and awkwardly glanced under it, slightly gagging, "Quit being such a big baby and help me you idiot!" I growled out at him. He immediately sat on the couch by my feet as the urge to push overcame me and I began the painful process of pushing out a baby. After screaming and a string of curses along with BEN looking paler than usual and the occasional gag, I heard a high pitched cry and looked up at BEN who had bloody tears running down his face with a huge smile. "It's a girl" he announced as he carefully cut the umbilical cord and wrapped her in a blanket, then handed her to me. I looked at her beautiful scruff of white hair when she opened her eyes and stared at me with her baby blues. I began to tear up in happiness when pain ripped through me, telling me it was time to push again. Carefully, BEN took my daughter from me and set her on a pile of blankets on the floor near him while I began the pushing process again. This time it only took about 10 minutes when another cry filled the room, with a huge smile, BEN met my eyes and whispered, "It's a boy" as he repeated the process he did with my daughter. I cooed at his brown locks, which BEN explained to me was Jeff's original hair color before he got burnt, and was met with red eyes identical to mine. After a few minutes I handed my son to BEN who laid him by his sister then helped me up. He quickly ran down the stairs with diapers and two sleepers in hand. "Now I hate water but if you want to quickly shower I'll wash them in the kitchen sink and get them dressed for you. I know you're exhausted and probably hurting. I promise you I'll take care of them." He told me. I lightly hugged BEN in thanks, "You helped deliver them, I trust you. Would you like to the little girls Godparent?" I asked him. He gasped with more bloody tears running down his face as he hugged me while repeating the word 'yes'. I giggled and nodded before wrapping myself in the blanket and slowly making my way upstairs into the bathroom. After a quick shower I walked into mine and Jeff's room, throwing on one of his black t-shirts and a pair of his gray sweats. I felt awkward with a pad the size of my arm on but that's the price you pay to have beautiful babies. I carefully walked back downstairs to see BEN sitting on the couch with the twins in his arms and resting in his lap asleep and dressed while wrapped in blankets, controller in hand. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before a thought came to me. I looked at the time, 2 hours until the others were due home. Smiling I sent the picture to the only pasta whose number I had. Toby.

Me: Photo Sent

A few seconds later my phone vibrated with a reply

Toby🥞: OH MY WAFFLES WE'RE HEADING HOME NOW!!

Giggling I walked over and carefully sat on the now clean couch and looked over to see a smiling BEN. "I'm already attached" he mumbled, causing me to let out a coo at how adorable that was. Lightly I took my son out if his arms and snuggled him to my chest, letting BEN hold his Goddaughter awhile longer before the others got here. "I send a cute picture to Toby and he said they're heading home now." With a raised eyebrow BEN paused his game and looked at me, "What picture?" I smiled at him and pulled it up on my phone showing him. He snatched my phone from my hand and quickly began typing until I heard a ding from his phone on the arm of the couch. He gently handed my phone and I noticed he saved his number as 'BEN🎮'and sent himself the picture. I glanced over in time to see him set the photo as his wallpaper causing me to coo and him to blush, "Shush Crim, I just love the picture. This was a new experience for me but I loved it no matter how gross it was." I playfully glared at him for the gross part, earning a cheesy grin from him before the door practically slammed open revealing a very panicked Jeff. We locked eyes and he froze when he spotted the bundles of blankets in mine and BEN's arms.
(Twins above but the girl has thick white hair and the boy hair thick brown hair)