CHAPTER 6

Jennie POV

Today was super busy in the afternoon but I'm glad that all my workers are working with each other to complete the orders. They looked tired so I asked Rose to buy us doughnut from the next store and treat them. All of them are super happy with it and some of them requested to bring it home. Of course I agree, I love sugar but not to keep it to myself. I keep one for Sky and my mom don't like doughnuts that much. She said it is for young people and I am still young.

While working, I looked at Sky and he was busy coloring his book. Sky is really a bless in my life. I know I choose the correct path. I will choose him again over Kai. I am not sorry at all.

Jennie : "Hello my litte handsome boy, what are you doing?"

Sky : "Eommaaa.. is thish nice? I'm coloring Iron Namja! Hehe.."

Jennie : " Iron Namja? Iron Man? Haha.. okay continue what you are doing okay.. and It is so beautiful my cheeky boy"

I smiled at his Iron Namja. Where does he learn Namja is a man? He likes to read and I will teach him every night. It's hard to see I cannot afford him day care because I know he likes to read and still falls back to it. I promise myself that I will find more money for him.

I was with Rose on the last shift as everyone went back home already. By the way, our shop usually close on Wednesday and sometimes Sunday on special occasion. All my workers usually will have 2 days holiday but not directly as we are running business. I'm grateful all of them are okay with it.

Jennie : "See you tomorrow Chaeng! Walk safely.. you don't have anybody to walk you home.. I don't want you to be in danger and not having you as my supervisor!"

I laugh after saying it because teasing her is my main mission everyday.

Rose : "Jennnnn, i know i know! I'm a big girl and I know where the police station is. I will find a man or maybe a woman to be my life partner and take care of me ok!"

I was surprised that she said "maybe a woman" as her life partner. I don't know that she is open to this relationship. Not that it matters to me. I am open to any relationship as long as I can trust them and be happy with them. Kai was once I thought my everlasting love but he just uses me for my body.

I am not sad anymore, just i am more reserved. I prefer to just focus on Sky because he is my world now. And I know Kai don't even care about him. He never visited even once to check on Sky. Not even money. Well I don't care much because he is nothing to me now. I've moved on after a two weeks of my pregnancy.

While I was waving to Rose, I noticed someone is looking at me from the opposite of my restaurant. High above the ground but I cannot see properly as that person was covered in blanket. But somehow she has the same hair as the mysterious woman I saw earlier this morning.

While I was looking, Sky got on hold of my hand.

Sky : " Eommmmaaa.. I'm Swcheeepy.. are you done with reshtowan closhing?"

My mom shouted from inside that everything is done and ready to go up. I hold Sky's hand to go inside first as its cold outside.

Jennie : "I'm done baby, let's go inside and wait for grandma then we can go up"

Sky just nodded while yawning as he is really sleepy attracting customer and colouring his Iron Namja whole day. I tend to look back up but I don't see anybody on the veranda anymore.

I ignore the urge to know who is that person and just go upstairs to tuck Sky to sleep and rest myself. Since we have 3 rooms, Sky was taught to sleep in his room and my mom in another room. I do have the baby sound monitor in my room to know if Sky is having trouble sleeping alone.

Once everything settles, I went to sleep dreaming of the mysterious woman I saw and why it bothers me so much to know her.