Character Day Special!

(This is just a bonus chapter for Joseph and.. Claude's birthday? Though he's dead but today is the twins birthday sooo :'D Once again, this isn't related to No Doubt at all so you can skip this if you want. Character day is kinda similar to birthday like hmmmmm its the day they're created so meh whatever 😂

You're also free to leave some birthday messages for Joseph and Claude~)

"Joseph! Wake up! Today is the day!" Claude jumped on the bed, making loud creaking sounds but that's what he want in order to wake his twin brother up.

"Mnn.. I'm sleepy." Joseph turned around and pull the blanket to cover his whole body. It's still early and cold so he wanted to sleep more.

Claude pouted, "Its our birthday today! Wake up!" The boy pull his blanket and throw it away across the room. Joseph groans and sighed, slowly rubs his eyes while yawning.

"Right, right.. You're always excited for the birthday, huh?" Joseph sits up on the bed as he stretched a bit.

"Of course! I wonder what kind of present father would  get for us! Let's go!" Claude holds Joseph's hand and pulled him while running down the hallway. Joseph wasn't ready to run as he was about to tripped down but he still smiled and just follow what his twin brother want.

Time skip

"Wooooaahh! I love this! Thank you, mom and dad!" Claude hugged his present box with some sets of crayon, watercolour, and paint brushes.

Joseph just stare at his present in disbelief. He's completely speechless. It was a small camera. Both of them are just 10 years old but he couldn't believe can really get a camera. Looking at his quiet twin, Claude runs to him and smiled cheerfully. "Did you love it? I noticed that you stare at a camera or photography shop when we're going out."