2

My eyes locked on one spot. His neck. There's two bite marks. Now that I noticed it, there's actually some drops of dried blood stained on his bed! Is there a vampire here?!

==================================

Eli's POV
No, that's impossible. Vampire doesn't exist. But what in the world actually happened here? I shakes his body once again as his eyes opened a bit.

"E-eli..? Ah!" Aesop suddenly covered his neck with his pillow. "D-did you saw it..?"

I nodded, raising my eyebrows. Yes, I'm not wearing my blindfold right now. Its still in the early morning. Though his behaviour is weird. I mean like, its not something that you should hide.

"Um.. What happened? I can call Emily to treat that wound anyway." I pointed my finger to his neck which I received a no from when he shakes his head.

"Actually.. I want to apologize for being harsh on you the other day. I'm sorry..?"

"Its fine.. Sorry for worrying you." Aesop smiled, and that makes me sigh in relief. I'm glad he looks fine.

"Let's go downstairs for breakfa- Oh, if you don't want to eat you can't join the match and this is an order from me!" I need to be strict if its about meal since Aesop always say no about this. No wonder he doesn't gain weight.

3rd POV
Aesop looked up at Eli, processing the words in his mind. Why would he join the match? Joseph won't look at him anymore so..? He know its not like Joseph would show up in every match but there's a possibility. "No, I think I want to rest for some few days or so." Aesop smiled after he finished his sentence.

"O-oh.." Eli looked a bit surprised. "But you must eat anyway." The seer holds Aesop's hand while Aesop just whined, doesn't want to get off from the bed. His heart still hurts about Joseph so he need some time alone. "Fine, let's go." The embalmer finally gave up, if that's the only way he can shut the seer up.

Eli smiled as he walked out with Aesop, still holding his hand. "By the way, I think I watched too much fantasy drama but.. Did vampire really exist?"

Aesop frowned and chuckled at the seer's weird question. "What do you mean? That's impossible!"

"Well.. That marks on your neck. I'm still curious though."

"O-oh.. This.. Ah! I'm just practicing my makeup! Does it looks real?"

"Yes it is. Phew, I thought a vampire just bite you. Since I heard some scream or like muffled sounds from your room yesterday when I passed by."

Aesop blushed and looked away, hiding his face. Did he hear.. Everything? Everyone on the dining table greeted both of them with good morning, especially Aesop since it's been a while he's been in his room all the day. Of course, they're relieved to see Aesop was in good condition now.

"Aesop! Good morning! How are you feeling? Does it hurts anywhere? How's your wounds? Are you hungry?" Emily showered the embalmer with lots of question when Aesop reached the dining table, taking a seat beside Freddy.

"Which questions am I supposed to answer?" Aesop giggled. Everyone are worried about him too much, which he also glad they actually care about him. Care about him..? Yeah, he hoped at least Joseph would listen to him. His explanations. The smile slowly faded as he looked down. Oh no, he really want to burst into tears now but its not the right time. Not in front of everyone.

"Aesop, you okay?" Naib tapped his shoulder to catch his friend's attention as he noticed the sudden change at Aesop. Aesop looked behind him to see Naib stood there, looking at him.

"Yes, I'm fine." Aesop picked up the fork and started eating slowly, but of course he didn't finish it like usual. Just 40% of it. Eli, just being strict like he always was, would tell Aesop to eat more, even tried to feed the embalmer. Aesop shakes his head as a no repeatedly, he doesn't have much appetite after what just happened last night. "I'm full!" Aesop said with a bit loud voice hoping the seer would give up.

"I guess that's fine, Eli. Its breakfast after all and that's pretty common he doesn't have appetite when its still in the early morning. He ate more than he always was, so that's good." The doctor turned to the seer to stop both of them.

Phew, thanks Emily. Aesop sighed as Eli slowly puts down the fork back on the plate. He gave up, as he thought Emily was kinda true.

"Anyway, who are we against in the next match? I'm with you, Vera, and Patricia right?" The seer looks at Emily waiting for the answer. The match would start in 1 hour so maybe he can get prepared in the remaining time left.

"Joseph the photographer."

Aesop's heart ache when he heard that name. He wanted to give up on Joseph but he still love him, he can't. Then.. How can the photographer easily left him just like that?

"Hey.. Can I join?" Aesop's voice caught the seer and the doctor's attention which is now discussing about a strategy.

"Oh no, Aesop. You can't play with the photographer anymore. But I thought I heard from Eli before that you still want to rest for a bit longer?" Emily speak in a soft voice, trying to refuse what Aesop asked before without hurting him.

"I'm bored.. But wait, I can't play with him? Why?"

====================================

A/N: I'm still 30% in writer block disease so have a relax chapter before I go feral in the next chapter MUAHAHAHAH- ahem see ya in the next chapter!